Callaway Apex 19 Custom Hybrid
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Usually ships in 5 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Designed for Tour pros and better players, the Callaway Apex 19 Hybrid enables controlled ball flight and workability. Jailbreak Technology employs 2 steel bars behind the face to stiffen the crown and sole at impact for faster ball speeds across a larger portion of the face. A Forged Face Cup, made from Carpenter 455 steel, combines with Jailbreak Technology to further increase ball speed and distance on impacts across the face. Streamlined Apex shaping and a neutral bias unlock precision shot shaping potential.
Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged
Jailbreak Performance in a Player’s Hybrid:
- Jailbreak Technology in an Apex hybrid for the first time
- 2 steel bars behind the face stiffen the body to place more impact load on the face for faster ball speeds
- Jailbreak Technology stiffens the crown and sole at impact to create more ball speed across more face area
- Forged Face Cup, made from Carpenter 455 Steel, delivers increased ball speed at every impact location
- Jailbreak and Forged Face Cup combine to create the Jailbreak Effect for ball speed and distance
Controlled Ball Flight and Workability:
- Designed to appeal to Tour professionals and better players
- Streamlined Apex shaping creates a seamless transition from irons
- Neutral bias enables the controlled ball flight and workability better players demand
- Classic dark PVD finish creates a premium, confidence-inspiring look at address
Exclusive Interview with Dave Neville, Senior Director, Product and Brand Management at Callaway:
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 19CWYMPX19HYBRDCSSPW
- SKU: 20283010