Callaway 2019 PM Grind Custom Wedge
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Usually ships in 5 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
A total redesign by two legends, the Callaway 2019 PM Grind Wedge helps golfers elevate performance around the green. Phil Mickelson and Roger Cleveland identified 3 essential shots – The Knockdown, The Hit & Check, The Phlop – and design a wedge specifically to help any player hit those shots. Offset Groove-in-Groove technology utilizes micro-grooves machined into the face at a 20° angle to promote serious spin gains. Increased offset and a higher toe profile combine to promote proper ball positioning and enhanced playability from a variety of lies.
Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged
2019 PM Grind Wedge – A Total Redesign by Two Legends:
- Co-created by Phil Mickelson and Roger Cleveland to make it easier for golfers to hit 3 essential shots
- The Knockdown – a low-flying, high-spinning shot ideal for attacking the pin
- The Hit & Check – a short pitch that bounces twice and stops
- The “Phlop” – the high-flying, steep-landing, fast-stopping greenside shot Phil made famous
Offset Groove-in-Groove Technology:
- 4 micro-positive ridges machined into flat parts of the face – parallel to the grooves – to create 84 points of contact with the ball
- Ridges form a micro-groove pattern between them, creating the “Groove-in-Groove” design for elevated performance at impact
- For ’19, micro-grooves are machined into the face at a 20° angle, making them perpendicular to the target line for more spin
- Callaway testing indicates that Offset Groove-in-Groove placement promotes a spin increase of 12% compared to prior PM Grind Wedge
Increased Offset and a Higher Toe:
- Offset is the distance between the front edge of the hosel and the leading edge of the clubface
- Increased offset in ’19 PM Grind makes it easier to move ball back in your stance and position hands ahead of ball
- Higher toe pulls CG location upward to promote a lower trajectory while creating more hittable surface area on face
- Larger face and high toe increases playability on lob shots from tall grass
- Engineered with significant relief at the heel and toe
- Promotes smooth and clean turf interaction through impact
- Designed to enable solid contact from all types of lies and turf conditions
Premium Finishes and Components:
- Platinum Chrome finish provides a classic, timeless aesthetic at address
- Tour Grey finish provides a sleek, glare reducing aesthetic for confidence
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 19ODYMCSTMPMGRNDCWDG