2XU X Compression Calf Sleeves
- X-LOCK technology
- Increased breathability
- Anatomical design
- Compression seamless calf sleeve pair
- Powerful and flexible knitted compression support
- Protect and stabilize the lower leg to reduce muscle damage and shin splints
- Graduated fit promotes an efficient warm-up pre-exercise and faster recovery post-exercise
- Zoned ventilation for breathability
- Seamless construction for greater comfort
- Can be worn on its own or with your favorite socks
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : 2XU
- Web ID: 212XUUXCMPRSSNCLFSPM
Basketball Buying Guide: How to Choose Arm and Leg Sleeves
Discover what to look for in compression and padded sleeves and how they could help elevate your game.
How to Choose Compression Gear this Football Season
These garments aren’t just for looks and style. Keep yourself calm, cool and protected this season by adding compression apparel to your list of gridiron gear.
How to Choose Football Arm Protection
Your arms are constantly exposed on the gridiron. From sleeves to shivers, here’s the gear to look for to help boost your game.
Baseball Batting Tips: How to Control the Lower Half and Backside of Your Body
Batting is a full-body movement, and limiting your swing to just arm strength cuts your potential in half. Follow these drills to improve your lower half efficiency.
Glute Activation Exercises for Baseball and Softball Training
Use these training movements to loosen up your lower half on the diamond.
Pickleball 101: The Basics of the Pickleball Serve
Learn the four types of pickleball serves you can use in different situations on the court.