Callaway Women's Rogue Driver
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Quench your thirst for ball speed and forgiveness with the Callaway Rogue Driver. Designed to achieve the Jailbreak Effect – elevated ball speed and distance – the Rogue combines lighter Jailbreak bars behind the face and X-Face VFT Technology for unprecedented energy transfer into the ball. A proprietary Triaxial Carbon Crown pairs with the Boeing Aero Package to optimize weight placement and streamline club head aerodynamics through the swing.
It’s Time To Go Rogue: Selecting Your Model
- Callaway Rogue Driver: Fixed weight in the back of the head promotes higher launch and increased MOI for greater forgiveness and playability
- Callaway Rogue Draw Driver: Added weight in the heel moves the CG inward, enhancing gear-effect on open-faced impacts to minimize slice-spin or promote draw-spin
- Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Driver: Two interchangeable weights (2g and 14g) to adjust spin rate and launch angle. Put the 14g weight up front to lower spin, or in the back for a higher launch and increased MOI
Exceptional Ball Speed from the Jailbreak Effect
- New, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak titanium bars behind the face are 25% lighter than previous model
- Jailbreak Technology stiffens the crown and sole at impact to create more ball speed across more face area
- Stiffer body combines with new X-Face VFT architecture to promote improved performance across an expansive area of the face
- Jailbreak and X-Face VFT work together to create the Jailbreak Effect, which promotes a remarkable boost in ball speed and distance
- Combines everything Callaway knows about boosting ball speed, now in an MOI-enhancing shape
- X-Face VFT Architecture thickens and thins in strategic areas for high performance on off-center impacts
- Triaxial Carbon Composite Crown redistributes weight to perimeter for increased MOI and forgiveness
- Boeing and Callaway partnered to improve Speed Step by redefining leading edge geometry for next-gen aerodynamics
Aldila QUARANTA 40 Graphite Shaft:
- Designed to improve high performance, ultra-lightweight, sub-50g shaft design
- NexGen Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) provides the highest level of performance in an ultra-lightweight shaft
- Structure and material placement have been optimized to offer ideal flex and torque characteristics for superior feel
- Weight: 43g | Torque: 6.8° | Kick Point: Mid/Low | Trajectory: Mid
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 19CWYWRG20DRVRLRHDRV