Callaway Epic Forged Individual Irons – (Graphite)
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Callaway Epic Forged Irons:
- Forged 1025 Carbon Steel body with platinum chrome finish creates incredible feel, exceptional sound and turf interaction at impact
- Custom tungsten weight core is suspended using Urethane Microspheres to promote controlled launch and consistent distance
- High-COR face combined with 360 Face Cup Technology delivers fast ball speed for long distance on center hits and off-center hits.
- New VFT pattern allows for spin and control by optimum and consistent ball speeds and spin-rates
Experience ultimate performance while playing the Callaway Epic Forged Irons. The ultra-premium forged irons are designed to help golfers deliver incredible results through enhanced feel and explosive distance. A forged 1025 Carbon Steel body with a platinum chrome finish creates incredible feel, exceptional sound and turf interaction at impact. The tungsten weight core is suspended by urethane microspheres to promote controlled launch and consistent distance. A new VFT pattern promotes optimum and consistent ball speeds and spin-rates.
- Ultra-premium forged irons that helps golfers deliver ultimate performance through incredible feel and explosive distance
- Precision engineering and meticulous craftsmanship promote remarkable achievement through golf club design
- Premium Mitsubishi shaft offers a mid-launch with a mid-spin profile that helps optimize feel and control
- Aerotech Steel Fiber shaft delivers high ball flight and greater distance for maximum performance and accuracy
- Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei AV Silver Graphite Shaft/Aerotech Steel Fiber FC Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Silver Grip
- Brand : Callaway
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 19CWYMPCFRGDGPHWSWDG
|4 Iron||18°||59.50°||39.50"||3.8mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|5 Iron||21°||60.00°||38.875"||3.6mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|6 Iron||24°||60.50°||38.25"||3.4mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|7 Iron||27°||61.00°||37.625"||3.3mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|8 Iron||31.5°||61.50°||37.00"||3.1mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|9 Iron||36°||62.00°||36.50"||2.8mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|PW||41°||62.50°||36.00"||2.5mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|AW||46°||63.00°||35.75"||1.9mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|GW||51°||63.00°||35.50"||1.9mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|SW||56°||63.00°||35.25"||1.9mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|