Callaway Epic Forged Hybrid/Irons – (Graphite)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Callaway Epic Flash Hybrid:
- Two internal Jailbreak bars strengthen and stabilize the crown and sole to create more impact load on the face for explosive ball speed
- Ultra-thin forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup Technology to promote a high COR face that enhances ball speed and on-center and off-center hits
- Precisely shaped MIM’ed tungsten weight enhances CG for incredible launch and control while an external MIM’ed weight offers swing weight
- Light T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown allows for controlled launch and increased forgiveness by redistributing weight within the head
- New, lighter OptiFit 3 hosel system saves weight for easier launch and optimal ball flight
Key Features of the Callaway Epic Forged Irons:
- Forged 1025 Carbon Steel body with platinum chrome finish creates incredible feel, exceptional sound and turf interaction at impact
- Custom tungsten weight core is suspended using Urethane Microspheres to promote controlled launch and consistent distance
- High-COR face combined with 360 Face Cup Technology delivers fast ball speed for long distance on center hits and off-center hits.
- New VFT pattern allows for spin and control by optimum and consistent ball speeds and spin-rates
Experience ultimate performance while playing the Callaway Epic Forged Hybrid/Irons. The premium hybrid features Face Cup Technology, internal Jailbreak bars and a light T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown for enhanced ball speed, controlled launch and increased forgiveness. Engineered from forged 1025 Carbon Steel, the Epic Forged Irons include a tungsten weight core and VFT pattern for incredible feel, exceptional sound and increased turf interaction at impact.
- Ultra-premium hybrid/iron set that helps golfers of all types deliver ultimate performance through increased ball speed and explosive distance
- Distance-enhancing technologies, premium components and a beautiful appearance allows for longer shots from tee to green
- Premium Mitsubishi shaft offers a mid-launch with a mid-spin profile that helps optimize feel and control
- Aerotech Steel Fiber shaft delivers high ball flight and greater distance for maximum performance and accuracy
- Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei AV Silver Graphite Shaft/Aerotech Steel Fiber FC Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Silver Grip
- Brand : Callaway
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 19CWYMPCFRGDGPH34HIR
|4 Iron||18°||59.50°||39.50"||3.8mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|5 Iron||21°||60.00°||38.86"||3.6mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|6 Iron||24°||60.50°||38.25"||3.4mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|7 Iron||27°||61.00°||37.63"||3.3mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|8 Iron||31.5°||61.50°||37.00"||3.1mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|9 Iron||36°||62.00°||36.50"||2.8mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|PW||41°||62.50°||36.00"||2.5mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|AW||46°||63.00°||35.75"||1.9mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|GW||51°||63.00°||35.50"||1.9mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|
|SW||56°||63.00°||35.25"||1.9mm||STLFBR - D2 | MITSBISHI - D0|