Odyssey White Hot Putters
$219.99 - $269.99
Shop Odyssey White Hot Putters at Golf Galaxy
Callaway’s Most Famous Putter: The Odyssey White Hot
How do you make one the world’s most popular putters? You start with a golf ball, of course. At least that’s what Callaway did to create the legendary White Hot putter two decades ago.
In 1997, Callaway purchased industry leader Odyssey in an effort to expand its footprint in the putter industry. One of Callaway’s goals was to revolutionize putter faces to give players the perfect blend of sound, feel and control.
By the turn of 20th century, Callaway engineers were still looking for the magic putter-face formula. They would soon find it in an unexpected place. At that time, Callaway was also working to create the company’s first golf ball — the Rule 35. The Rule 35 was one of the first golf balls to feature a thin urethane cover, an element that would soon be adopted throughout the golf ball industry. The success of the Rule 35 gave the engineers an idea: What if the putter face was made from the same material as the ball? The result was the unforgettable performance of the Odyssey White Hot face insert.
In the two decades since White Hot first hit the scene, Odyssey putters have continued to introduce cutting-edge innovations year after year. However, despite these incredible advancements in putter design, players just can’t put down the original White Hot insert — it’s simply that good.
To celebrate 20 years of White Hot excellence, Callaway decided to give players exactly what they want. The new line of Odyssey White Hot OG putters features the very same two-part urethane face insert found in the original. The iconic face is surrounded by fine milling and a PVD finish for a modern touch on classic design.
Learn more about each new OG putter and find the best fit for your game:
- Odyssey White Hot OG 1 Putter: The OG 1 features a traditional blade design with significant toe hang best suited for players who tend to rotate the face during the stroke. If you prefer a wider sole, consider the OG 1WS.
- Odyssey White Hot OG 5 Putter: The semi-circular mallet on the OG 5 is a great choice for players with a straight-back, straight-through stroke.
- Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S Putter: The OG 7S is a mallet putter with a short-slant neck designed for players with an arc in the putting stroke.
- Odyssey White Hot OG 7 DB Putter: The “DB” stands for the double-bend in the shaft, which promotes a face-balanced feel ideal for players with minimal arc in the stroke.
- Odyssey White Hot OG 2-Ball Putter: The popular 2-Ball design features two white discs on top of the putter to help with alignment. The face-balanced mallet suits players with minimal arc in the putting stroke.
- Odyssey White Hot OG Rossie S Putter: The Rossie S, a popular choice on Tour, is a toe-hang mallet putter ideal for players who open and close the face during the putting stroke.
- Odyssey White Hot OG Rossie DB Putter: The Rossie shape is also available with this double-bend shaft for strokes with minimal arc.
Or, you can create the perfect putter for your stroke with a custom White Hot putter. Select the exact specs you want, including clubhead shape, length, lie and grip. You can also choose between the standard stepless shaft or the upgraded Stroke Lab Shaft that’s lighter and stiffer than previous models.
Still not sure which putter is right for you? Call your Golf Galaxy store to schedule a putter fitting.