Special Order! Special Order Wilson D-100 Hybrid! Special order items cannot be returned.
See customer service for return policies.
Hybrid clubs are known for their easy-to-hit playability and Wilson Staff has taken them to the next level. The Wilson Staff Men's D-100 Hybrid is the perfect long iron replacement option. Delivering performance enhancing technologies for players, of all skills levels, who seek superior distance and forgiveness. SuperLight Technology optimizes the grip, shaft and head weight so players can achieve a faster club head speed using the same swing as their traditional hybrid.
- Featuring Wilson Staff's SuperLight Technology which optimizes the grip, shaft and club head weight
- Lighter club weight leads to faster club head speed with the same amount of effort as a traditional hybrid
- 9% hotter CT (Characteristic Time) fires the golf ball for greater speed and enhanced distance
- Variable thickness in the large, deep face creates an enlarged sweet spot for more forgiveness on off-center hits
- Optimized crown weight is realized by relocating non-essential weight to the sole for a lower, deeper center of gravity to heighten launch angle and increase the moment of inertia
- Available only within the continental U.S.
- Product ships directly from the manufacturer, separately from other items on your order.
- Product may ship later than published product launch or availability dates, depending on manufacturer availability and shipping schedules.
- Once the order has been received by the manufacturer, allow 3-4 weeks (4-6 weeks during peak holiday time)
for this product to be customized and delivered.
- Custom products cannot be returned.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Jarrod from Auburn, CA | 12/17/2013 2:49 PM
After trying out about every hybrid in creation, I landed with no doubt in my mind on this club. I was looking for a 5 hybrid for long approaches to the green (from both the fairway and, let's be honest, from the rough) or long par 3 tee shots and this club met all the criteria for what I was looking for. Great ball flight for landing on greens, easy to hit, extremely consistent, has both directional and vertical work-ability and the feel is amazing.
Absolutely love everything about this club