Special Order! Special Order the Wilson Ci11 Hybrid/Irons! Special order items cannot be returned. See customer service for return policies.
Wilson Staff has combined the control and distance of the Ci11 hybrids with the playability and accuracy of the Ci11 irons. The Ci11 3 and 4 hybrids serve as easy-to-hit long iron replacements. These hybrids generate longer distance, but offer a high degree of forgiveness, allowing players to have more control. Exoskeleton weighting surrounding the rear cavity optimizes Moment of Inertia (MOI) and stability by pulling weight away from the face and toward the heel and toe.
The Ci11 irons feature a player's look, with a classic headsize and shape - in addition to the sleek black PVD finish, which reduces any glare at address. Like the hybrids, the irons are also designed with exoskeleton weighting and a soft response, on-piece face insert provides a crisp feel on impact.
Ci11 3 & 4 Hybrids
- For a golfer who wants the look of a player's club at address and power to generate distance
- Sleek, black, PVD finish reduces the visual size of the head and serves to reduce glare at address
- Re-engineered exoskeleton surrounding the rear cavity optimizes MOI and stability by pulling weight away from the face and pulling toward the heel and toe
- A one-piece, soft-response insert is ensconced in soft 431-stainless steel to satisfy sound and feel at impact - even on off-center hits
- A thinner, harder face promotes the maximum CT allowed by the USGA for stronger ball flight and greater distance
Ci11 Irons (5-PW)
- Player's Look: Power and accuracy delivered with an eye toward classic headsize and shape. The sleek black PVD finish reduces the visual size of the head and serves to reduce glare at address
- Exoskeleton Weighting: The re-engineered exoskeleton surrounding the rear cavity optimizes MOI and stability by pulling weight away from the face and then pulling it toward the heel and toe
- Crisp Feel: A one-piece, soft response insert is ensconced in soft 431 stainless steel to deliver satisfying sound and crisp feel at impact, even on off-center hits
- Face Technology: A thinner, harder face promotes the maximum CT allowed by the USGA for stronger ball flight and greater distance
- Available only within the continental U.S.
- Product ships directly from the manufacturer, separately from other items on your order.
- Product may ship later than published product launch or availability dates, depending on manufacturer availability and shipping schedules.
- Once the order has been received by the manufacturer, allow 3-4 weeks (4-6 weeks during peak holiday time) for this product to be customized and delivered.
- Custom products cannot be returned.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information