- Minimum order is one dozen.
- Up to three lines of text with 17 characters per line including spaces.
- All printing will be in Arial Narrow Bold 9.5 font.
- Color and font type may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to decline orders containing questionable language or trademark infringements.
- Personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Longer, softer, and more amazing than anything you've ever played. There's no question that DUO is a true performance double take. It's the longest ball Wilson has ever made. Its true performance value and distinctive feel set it apart from every other distance ball.
- Another Level Of Performance
- Long off the tee: More control due to reduced spin off the driver
- Soft around the green: Softer feel for improved playability around the greens
- 40 Compression
- A crazy, soft ball that is half the compression of the average leading competitor balls with an industry average COR that makes this ball exceptionally long
- Compression: 40
- Layers: 2
- Ball Type: Distance
- Cover: Ionomer
- Once the order has been placed, we will send it directly to the manufacturer to create your custom order.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for processing by the manufacturer (allow for 4-6 weeks during peak holiday seasons).
- Once the manufacturer has completed your order, expect delivery time based upon the following:
- UPS Ground - 3 to 5 business days
- 2nd Day - 2 business days
- Next Day - 1 business day
- Personalized items ship only within the continental U.S.:
| ||Ground ||2nd Day ||Next Day |
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*: ||$5.99 ||$10.99 ||$20.99 |
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Not completely satisfied.
Chet from Bethel Park, PA | 6/27/2013 10:05 PM
If you are expecting quick delivery forget it. They say 7-10 business days and they are right. Received mine on the 11th business day and 15th day overall. The personalization is good. Adequate size and the font is bold. There is one very disappointing issue or should I say twelve. Every golf ball has ink overrun to the right of the logo. It is the same blemish in the same location on every ball. Quality control should have corrected this.