Special Order! Special Order the Wilson Di11 Wide-Tip Irons! Special order items cannot be returned. See customer service for return policies.
Send your ball longer and straighter with the Wilson Staff Di11 Wide-Tip Graphite Irons. These irons react positively to your shot with a low center of gravity and wide sole that pulls weight away to support high ball flight and head stability. Wilson's wide-tip shaft technology, paired with a light elastomer coating, reduces vibration and negates those off-center hits to create a 36% larger sweet spot that promotes accurate and precise shots.
- Competitive testing and evaluation identified a 36% larger sweet spot and high ball velocity off the face of the club
- A modified exoskeleton with a wide sole creates a low center of gravity that pulls weight low and away to support higher, straighter ball flight and greater head stability.
- Wilson's patented wide-tip shaft technology negates the twisting on off-center hits to promote straighter, longer ball flight
- A lightweight elastomer coating reduces vibration on off-center hits
- Player Category: Distance
- Shaft: UST® Proforce Tip Control
- Flex: Uniflex
- Grip: Lamkin
- Weight: 65 g.
- Torque: 2.8"
- Tip Diameter: 0.450"
- Launch Angle: Mid-high
Di11 Iron Specifications
- Available only within the continental U.S.
- Product ships directly from the manufacturer, separately from other items on your order.
- Product may ship later than published product launch or availability dates, depending on manufacturer availability and shipping schedules.
- Once the order has been received by the manufacturer, allow 3-4 weeks (4-6 weeks during peak holiday time) for this product to be customized and delivered.
- Custom products cannot be returned.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Graphic Shafts for the Novice
Network23 from Brookfield, IL | 10/11/2014 2:09 PM
With plenty of forgiveness, the Wilson Staff line of Irons are a great by for every golfer just staring out. Grips are well marked and easy to hold. Graphic shafts offer a lightweight yet powerful force behind every stroke. The base is well balanced with a nice low center of gravity.