Birthplace: Pittsburgh, PA
Turned Professional: 1989
- Former Head Professional at Packsaddle Ridge Golf Club (voted best new affordable golf course in VA 2003)
- Head Professional and GM at Lexington Golf and Country Club 1997-2002
- Head Professional and GM at Tuscarora CC 1993-1997
- 1972 grad of Clarion Univ. with BA in Economics
- 2nd Place finish in 2003 at Mid-Atlantic PGA Southern Chapter Senior Championship
- Placed second in 2003 Pro President.
The greatest enjoyment in golf is during the period when you are improving your skills. With the use of video technology it is my goal to help students understand the golf swing and the basic body motions required to successfully control the distance and direction of their ball flight.
A golf Professional must use verbal, visual, and kinesthetic instruction, coupled with a swing improvement plan to help their student enjoy the thrills of improving. Golf is a game to be enjoyed and the process of improving must be fun.