Special Order! Special Order the Titleist Men's 913F Senior Fairway! Special order items cannot be returned.
See customer service for return policies.
More distance, lower spin, with a precision fit. The Titleist 913F Fairway is a high performance fairway that delivers tour inspired workability with distance and forgiveness. The industry leading SureFit Tour (SFT) hosel technology provides independent loft and lie adjustments for precise fits. Add distance through optimal launch with reduced spin from the improved CG location and rear SureFit Tour weight. Get a fairway that fits your game.
Optimum launch with reduced spin from the improved, lower CG location for increased distance.
The SureFit Tour (SFT) hosel technology delivers independent loft and lie adjustment for the most precise fit available to you.
Distance with reduced spin through the low and forward SureFit Tour Weight. 913 delivers lower spin and apenetrating flight.
Loft = effective loft with a square face at impact.
Adjustable SureFit Tour (SFT) hosel provides 16 unique loft and lie combinations. The guide helps you find the right setting for you to improve your ball flight.
Adjustable Loft and Lie:
Dual angle, adjustable SFT hosel allows for independent loft and lie adjustments to fine tune your ball flight. Adjust loft to tune launch, spin and trajectory and adjust the lie to fine tune for more or less fade or draw.
Interchangeable SFT flat weight allows the clubhead weight to be fine tuned to your preferred feel, or to match a shaft's balance point.
- More distance through optimum launch with reduced spin from the improved, lower CG location and SureFit Tour weight.
- Precision fit to optimize your ball flight through the industry leading SureFit Tour hosel technology. SFT provides independent loft and lie adjustment for the most precise fit available.
- Distance with control from a balanced, total performance design that delivers both speedand forgiveness.
- Preferred look and flight for players seeking a classic shallow face fairway for outstanding performance off the turf.
- Premium shaft choices from the high performance stock shaft matrix and industry leading custom options.
- Superior sound and feel from a higher standard of acoustic engineering.
- Precision made for consistent visual appearance and exact mechanical specifications from the industry's tightest tolerances.
- Thin Crown, Low CG.
- Smaller, Lighter SFT Hosel.
- Optimized Deep Weighting.
- SFT Adjustable Hosel.
- SFT Adjustable Weight.
- Classic Pear with Shallow Face.
- Rich Black Cosmetics.
- Premium Shafts.
- Tour Velvet 360 Grip.
- Available only within the continental U.S.
- Product ships directly from the manufacturer, separately from other items on your order.
- Product may ship later than published product launch or availability dates, depending on manufacturer availability and shipping schedules.
- Once the order has been received by the manufacturer, allow 3-4 weeks (4-6 weeks during peak holiday time)
for this product to be customized and delivered.
- Custom products cannot be returned.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information