For versatile and excellent workability, look no further than the TaylorMade Women's SpeedBlade Hybrid/Irons. Each SpeedBlade iron is individually engineered for optimal distance, trajectory, speed, feel and sound. A low center of gravity enhances playability while creating high launching shots with strong flight paths. This set also includes two JetSpeed hybrid clubs that feature an improve Speed Pocket design that produces high-flying shots from the tee or fairway.
- New Speed Pocket launches higher, flies further and feels better than ever before
- More face flex leads to better ball rebounding, resulting in faster ball speeds
- Speed Pocket cutouts yield a faster speed across a larger area of the face
- The lower center of gravity creates a higher launch angle for more carry and greenside shots that stick
- Unmatched feel and sound thanks to the redesigned cavity back and unique badging
- Each iron is individually engineered to optimize distance and help close the gap between the longest iron and shortest metalwood
- Tour-inspired wedge shape with ATV sole
- New and more efficient Speed Pocket design
- Fast ball speed for superior distance
- Low-and-forward center of gravity promotes optimal launch conditions
- Ultra high-strength JetSteel face promotes blazing ball speeds
- Low-profile head design, with a shallow face, enhances versatility
- Shaft selections were made to best complement the style and playability of each club
- Club elements work together to achieve increased performance and game improving technologies
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information