4 & 5 Hybrids
The RocketBallz hybrid showcases a Speed Pocket in the sole that boosts ball speed dramatically, while Thick-Thin Crown design creates lower Center of Gravity (CG) to promote a higher launch and more distance. The clubhead is exceptionally large for a hybrid, with a deep face and high-MOI (Moment of Inertia) head for easy launch. The lightweight shaft and grip promote faster swing speed and the white crown and black face makes alignment easy and eliminates glare on top of the clubhead.
"The RocketBallz Speed Pocket in the sole drastically changes the head's impact dynamics, promoting a distinct increase in clubface COR for more distance." - Todd Beach, TaylorMade Senior Director - Metalwood Research & Development
- Speed Pocket in the sole boosts ball speed dramaticallyfor more distance
- Thick-Thin Crown design creates lower CG to promote higherlaunch for more distance
- Exceptionally large, deep face and high-MOI head for easy launch
- Lightweight shaft and grip promotes faster swing speedfor more distance
- White crown and black face makes alignment easy andeliminates glare on top
Longer, straighter, and better feeling - what all players seek in an irons set - the RocketBallz irons have been individually engineered to promote more distance, improved accuracy, and great feel. The 3, 4, and 5 irons are a two-piece metalwood-inspired construction, yielding a low CG (Center of Gravity) and a high COR (Coefficient of Restitution). The ultra-thin face flexes freely to create that COR, pushing the USGA limit for high ball speed for maximum performance. TaylorMade has re-engineered this ultra-thin face with a new "Toe-Bar," which controls face-flexion to direct shots in a straighter trajectory. A new vibration and sound control system promotes excellent feel and sound and the wedges incorporate a new ATV (All Terrain Versatility) sole for maximum versatility and playability.
"We've never created a set of irons that's so good at so many things - distance, accuracy, workability, feel. These are really something special." - Brian Bazzel, TaylorMade Manager - Iron, Wedge, & Putter Creation
- Individually engineered to promote more distance, improved accuracy and great feel
- Two-piece metalwood-inspired construction in 3, 4 and 5 irons for low CG and high COR
- Ultra-thin face flexes freely to promote COR up to the USGA limit for high ball speed
- Re-engineered face with new "Toe-Bar" controls face-flexion to direct shots straighter
- New vibration and sound control system promotes excellent feel and sound
- Wedges incorporate new ATV sole for maximum versatility and playability