Slide to the left, slide to the right - with the TaylorMade Men's SLDR TP Driver, it's all about sliding it your way. The easy, and intuitive, SLDR sliding weight offers 21 different weight configurations, allowing you to dial in the exact shot shape that complements your swing, giving you up to 30 yards of additional distance. For further customization, the loft sleeve can also be adjusted to increase/decrease the loft of the club in 1.5° increments. With the TaylorMade SLDR, your long drive just got longer.
"Our expertise at positioning the CG low and forward in a driver sets us apart from our competitors, and is vital to making SLDR the spectacular distance machine that it is."
-Dr. Benoit Vincent, Chief Technical Officer
Crown Design; Weight Slider System; 20g Weight; Low/Front CG for Higher Launch
- Matte silver face with a dark, charcoal grey crown
- Crown Graphics help promote accurate face alignment so shots fly straight and true
- Chrome button-back, used in combination with the specialty crown decals, further enhances alignment
Weight Slider System
- Add up to 30 yards of left/right dispersion in a matter of seconds by a few quick wrench turns
- Maximum customization - over 250 different loft / weight settings
- Easy and intuitive sliding weight
Built-In 20g Weight
- Positioning the 20g weight forward helps move the CG low/forward (resulting in lower golf ball spin)
- Instantly create shots that have a high launch angle, with low spin, resulting in phenomenal distance and carry
- Just loosen the built-in weight and slide to your desired location on the 21 position system
Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 6.3 Shaft
- Incredible distance with excellent feel
- Crafted from superb materials
- A high quality shaft you've come to know and expect from TaylorMade and Fujikura
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
It's everything I hoped it would be.
LB from Texas, TX | 9/10/2013 12:01 PM
I was skeptical of the advertised performance of the club, but it is as good as described. I got the TP version with the TP stiff shaft and it really is long. It's longer than my current stiff shafted driver by 10-20 yards with the factory weighting as is. I re-gripped the club but changed nothing else. Very good driver!