Relish in explosive distance and higher launch than you ever thought possible. The TaylorMade Men's RocketBladez Tour Irons bolster lightning fast ball speeds for extra yardage every time you swing. Engineered for optimal face-flexing at impact for a strong, consistent ball flight that can stand up to crosswinds. Progressive offset, throughout the set, instills confidence at address and increases playability for these easy-to-hit irons. The unique clubface design reduces shot dispersion for enhanced accuracy - even on mis-hits.
"You can't hit a long-iron too high, in my opinion. RocketBladez Tour irons give me a high, strong trajectory and distance that I've never gotten before."
-Sean O'Hair, PGA Tour Professional
- Ideal for players who want higher, longer and more accurate iron play
- Each iron is individually engineered in size, shape and features to provide the best distance, control and accuracy
- Speed Pocket Technology promotes consistently higher ball speeds and distance - even on off-center strikes
- 3 - 7 irons feature an advanced, sophisticated club face designed from high-strength stainless steel
- Consistent gapping is achieved by carefully managing the Speed Pocket, Inverted Cone, face thickness, center of gravity, loft and shaft length
- A shorter hosel frees up additional weight that can be repositioned elsewhere (resulting in additional forgiveness)
- Specially formulated polyurethane, created by 3M, fills the Speed Pocket to quiet vibrations from impact
- Reduced directional dispurion for superior accuracy
- Short irons have a compact head shape, with thinner top lines, for unmatch feel and control
- Milled face texture and grooves promote consistently high spin
- Mirrored chrome finish and premium cosmetics
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
very disappointed in the quality of the club
oakbluff from Richfield, OH | 4/17/2014 1:30 PM
The club seems to be very poorly manufactured. The materials are less than superior. The feel of the club seems very tinny when you strike the ball.
Accurate, consistent and very easy to hit.
Terry from Olathe, KS | 1/22/2014 9:16 AM
I switched from TM R11 irons last year and have never looked back. These irons are a 1/2 club shorter but so much more accurate and consistent than the R11's.
Really good club
Andrew from Ohio, OH | 2/24/2013 9:10 AM
I got fitted for these clubs. I didn't hit them as far as my old clubs( which is probably from the cold weather and range balls). I hit them so much straighter than i would of thought for a tour iron. I would recommend theses to any good golfer.