Only RocketBladez are powered by the Speed Pocket to promote radically increased speed and distance. This revolutionary technology is engineered for optimum face-flex creating a consistent and stronger ball flight. RocketBladez are the true blend of the finesse the pros demand and the explosive distance amateurs crave. Get them or get left behind.
RocketBallz Stage 2 Rescue Features:
- Ultra-high strength TaylorMade RocketSteel supplied by Carpenter® creates a thinner and faster-flexing face.
- Improved Speed Pocket design flexes faster to promote faster ball speed and more distance.
- Lower and more-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown graphic all promote easy alignment.
- Lightweight 65-gram graphite shaft promotes fast swing speed.
RocketBladez Irons Features:
"The Speed Pocket makes the ball jump off the face on a higher, stronger flight, and I lose almost no distance on shots missed low on the face. Amazing." - Sergio Garcia, PGA Tour Professional
RBZ Speed Pocket: Speed Pocket flexes and rebounds at impact, increasing the speed of the face to promote faster ball speed and a higher, stronger ball flight that lands on a steep, quick-stopping descent angle. This Speed Pocket advantage is especially effective on impacts made low on the face, TaylorMade® studies indicate that 72% of iron shots hit by amateur golfers are struck below center face.
- Individually designed heads each tailored in their size, shape and features to maximize distance, control and feel.
- RBZ Speed Pocket in the 5- through 7-iron works with an advanced ultra-thin face design and improved Inverted Cone shape to promote consistently high ball speed and distance on center and off-center hits, especially low on the face.
- Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket and which quiets vibration without significantly slowing/inhibiting the flex of the pocket, while also keeping debris out.
- Consistent distance gaps throughout the set made possible by careful management of the RBZ Speed Pocket, Inverted Cone, face thickness, CG location, loft and shaft length.
- Nine grams of saved weight from a new shorter hosel is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and steeper descent angle for quick-stopping landings.
- Improved Inverted Cone design reduces directional dispersion to promote improved accuracy.
- Progressive offset promotes a square face at impact for straighter shots.
- 5- through PW are midsized cavitybacks with complex multi-material cavity insert to quiet sound.
- New external and internal notches in the hosel make it easy to bend the head to adjust the lie angle.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Nice set of irons
Peter from Lakefield, Ontario | 4/17/2014 11:08 AM
Bought these irons and enjoyed playing with them in Florida before coming home to Canada. The sales guy was great helping me decide which clubs to buy and at the same gave me an impromptu lesson which has also helped my golf game.
A great set of irons
Jeff M from Houston, TX | 12/30/2013 10:08 AM
I picked this set up on Dec. 26th and now have 3 rounds with them, these replaced a set of Callaway Diablo irons and Mizuno 4 and 5 Hybrids. The hybrids in the set are amazing, easily 10-12 yards longer than the Mizuno's I was using, the irons themselves seem 8-10 yards longer, where I normally hit a 5 iron I used a 6, and substituted the 9 iron where I normally hit an 8. Not quite as forgiving as some of the clubs but excellent for 16 or under handicappers.
David Fox from Phoenix, AZ | 9/25/2013 7:34 PM
Best set I have owned.