The TaylorMade Men's RocketBladez HP Hybrid/Irons combine a stylish cosmetic with all the game-improving technologies you want. Muscleback blades, combined with a muscle-cavity design, for maximum distance and workability. SpeedPocket technology allows for greater flexing at impact resulting in additional yardage and reduced vibrations. RBZ Stage 2 hybrid replace hard-to-hit long irons for greater flexibility out on the course.
RBZ Stage 2 Rescue
- Ultra-high strength TaylorMade RocketSteel supplied by Carpenter creates a thinner and faster-flexing face
- Improved Speed Pocket design flexes faster to promote faster ball speed and more distance
- Lower and more-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed, high launch and low spin
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown graphic all promote easy alignment
- Lightweight 65-gram graphite shaft promotes fast swing speed
RocketBladez HP Irons
- Individually designed heads each tailored in their size, shape and features to maximize distance, control and feel
- RBZ Speed Pocket in the 5- through 7-iron works with an advanced ultra-thin face design
- Improved, Inverted Cone shape to promote consistently high ball speed and distance on all hits
- Fantastic feel thanks to specially formulated polyurethane (developed by 3M) that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket
- Quieter vibrations without significantly slowing/inhibiting the flex of the pocket
- Consistent distance gaps throughout the set made through careful management of the Speed Pocket, Inverted Cone, face thickness, CG location, loft and shaft length
- Unnecessary weight is strategically redistributed for an improved CG location
- Enjoy higher launch angles, peak trajectory and steeper descent for quick-stopping shots
- Inverted Cone design reduces directional dispersion to promote improved accuracy
- Progressive offset encourages a square face at impact for straighter shots
- 5- through PW are midsized cavity backs with complex multi-material cavity insert to quiet sound
- New external and internal notches in the hosel make it easy to bend the head to adjust the lie angle
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Hitting 15-20 yards longer with these clubs.
Ross from Boise, ID | 7/15/2014 1:26 PM
I have had to adjust all my yardages because I am hitting these clubs 15-20 years farther than my previous irons.