RocketBallz fairways just got ROCKETBALLZ-IER. The ultra-high strength TaylorMade RocketSteel creates a thinner and faster-flexing face and the improved Speed Pocket design flexes faster to promote faster ball speeds and greater distance. A lower and more-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed, high launch and low spin making this club a must have in your bag this season.
"RBZ Stage 2 Tour fairways are engineered to promote more distance than the original RocketBallz fairways, with the added benefit of adjustable loft.." - Tom Olsavsky - Senior Director Metalwood Creation
- Longer and faster than original RocketBallz Tour fairways.
- TaylorMade® Loft-Sleeve technology offers seven standard and five upright loft options to add ±1.5° to the standard loft.
- 3-wood loft is 14.5° (which can be adjusted up to 16° or down to 13°).
- Ultra-high strength TaylorMade® RocketSteel supplied by Carpenter® creates a thinner and faster-flexing face.
- Speed Pocket design flexes faster to promote faster ball speed and more distance.
- Lower and more-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- Shallower face and lower head profile for increased playability and easier launch.
- Thick-Thin Crown design saves weight that's redistributed to improve CG location.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown graphic all promote easy alignment.
- Matrix RUL 80 graphite shaft (80 grams) promotes fast swing speed.
- RBZ Lite Grip .600 - 45g
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information