The SwingSmart Duo Full Golf Swing/Putting Analyzer for iOS and Android was invented by golfers for golfers. Players of all skill levels can increase their accuracy, improve their game and lower their handicap with no distractions or gimmicks.
Consistently awarded top honors in independent reviews of golf swing analyzers and offers easy-to-understand feedback on every swing with every club from driver to putter. Capable of quickly delivering s key swing metrics in both numeric and true 3D format (which helps golfers truly see their swing, taking the mystery out of fixing it).
The SwingSmart is guaranteed to lower your scores and give you a clearer understanding of your game. With the SwingSmart as part of your game, golf has never been more fun. As an added benefit, you can use the SwingSmart with actual golf balls or by simply swinging the club.
SwingSmart is endorsed by CBS Golf Analyst / top golf instructor Peter Kostis, and is becoming a popular and trusted teaching tool among golf pros around the world.
What Sets SwingSmart Apart:
- Helps you focus: Allows you to see the key swing metrics that are critical to improving your game and lowering your score.
- Do your thing: Allows you to use your normal, natural pre-shot routine with no waiting or by standing still.
- That was fast: Features the fastest response time of any swing analyzer Bluetooth device! Swing data will appear on your mobile device before you can even look up from your shot, allowing you to preserve your feel without waiting for technology to catch up.
- Every club matters: Works with every club in your bag – including your putter – to match feel with real. Now the latest technology is combined with proven golf instruction to help you play better every time out.
- You can't hide: Features real 3D representation of your swing shape that follows EVERY nuance of your swing. Only with the SwingSmart can you really see every pause or hitch in your swing or putt and then finally see that you have fixed it.
- What a (3D) view: Allows golfers to see their swing path and plane in true 3D – from any angle that they choose – thanks to SwingSmart’s 360-degree 3D viewer.
- Never lose sight: Allows you to actually see your club face throughout the entire swing motion and in the most detail of any Bluetooth Swing Analyzer.
- Zoom it in: Provides zoomable 3D to get a close-up of your club face and swing path at impact – incredible for putting!
- Emphasis on accuracy: Built with patent-pending HiQ technology that provides incredibly accurate data.
- Stay in school: Features built-in instruction videos from CBS Golf Analyst / top golf instructor Peter Kostis to help you understand your swing data and 3D swing shape.
- Share it forward: Includes dynamic digital swing capture, which allows you to send all your swing data and 3D SwingView anywhere in the world - so a friend or your instructor can view it as if they were standing next to you.
- Nice save: Automatically saves every swing, so find a groove, keep swinging and look at your feedback when you’re ready. No need to stop and start after every swing like other products on the market.
- Compare and contrast: Features side-by-side comparisons of any two swings, from your best to your worst.
- Swing freely: Requires no needed calibration or restrictions as you address the ball and swing away.
- Like it isn't even there: Features an award-winning adapter system for attachment to the club; does not reduce club head feel and weighs less than ¾ of an ounce!
SwingSmart Measures the 4 Key Areas of an Effective Swing
Swing tempo is the ratio of your total backswing time compared to your downswing time to impact. Many PGA TOUR stars have very close to a 3:1 ratio in their full swings. This means their backswing takes 3 times as long as their downswing.
2. Swing Speed
Swing speed refers to the club speed at impact. The higher the swing speed, the further you'll hit the ball (assuming you've hit your shot squarely on the sweet spot). SwingSmart displays your swing speed at every point throughout your swing.
3. Face Angle
The face angle refers to the position of the clubface, at impact, and throughout your swing. The club path is the 2D projection of your club’s horizontal movement. The SwingSmart can tell you the angle of your clubface at impact compared to its position at the start of your swing. It can also tell you the clubface angle relative to your club path direction, plus it can give you your club path direction number by itself. The face angle, together with your club path, ultimately dictates the spin and direction of the ball.
4. Angle of Attack
Shaft lean is measured by the position of your hands in relation to the club head at impact. When your hands lead and the club head trails, the club shaft naturally leans slightly forward. This is called “lag.” Generating this proper “lag” in your downswing creates a natural forward shaft lean which helps you compress the ball for stronger and more solid contact. When the club head gets in front of your hands at impact, the shaft leans slightly backwards. This is called “flipping” or “casting” and generates inconsistent contact and less power than a proper “lag” position throughout your downswing.