The SkyCaddie SkyPro Swing & Putter Training Aid is like having a professional instructor, but for a fraction of the cost. This unique device easily clips onto the shaft of any club, analyzes your swing/putting stroke and then provides instant feedback, sent directly to an application on your smartphone. The app then provides detailed graphics and images showing flaws in your swing/stroke that need to be corrected. To help make practice time more beneficial, tips and drills are also included from PGA Professionals Hank Haney and Michael Breed.
See Your Swing
- Displays thousands of critical data points about your swing path
- Includes data on your club head speed, swing plane, club face rotation, shaft angle and more
- Check practice sessions immediately on your smartphone with a free companion app
- Review your swing in true high-definition 3D
- Perfect your swing using "Groove and Practice" sessions
- Instant feedback on each swing
- Quickly correct flaws and faults
- Almost immediately strat hitting the ball longer, straight and more consistently
- Now you can see and understand your flaws
- Increase the effectiveness of your golf swing
- Enjoy more productive training sessions
- Like having a personal swing coach during every trip to the range
- Fits on any club below the grip - driver to putter
- Smart Calibration technology has unmatched accuracy
- Data is transmitted wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth
- Simple take a swing to begin a session
- Playback your swing in real time or slow it down for enhanced detail
- Examine your swing face-on, down-the-line, from a top views or a 360° angle
- Zoom in for a detailed, up-close view of any part in your swing
- Compare, sync and overlay your favorite swings with those that still need work
- Compare positions and tempos and see exactly what changed
- New parameters to analyze your putting stroke
- Record putting speed, tempo, rise angle, path, shaft lean, putt length, takeaway angle and more
- Share swings and training sessions easily with friends and instructors
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer battery for 8 hours of continuous swinging (and multiple training sessions
- Zero-button sleep motion sensing
- Weight: 23.5g
- Compatible with Apple iOS 7.0+
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Works well right away. Perfect for what I was looking for
Rhinophoto from Macungie, PA | 11/24/2014 9:35 AM
Bought this for groove feature. Love it! Works very well indoors as long as you are hitting a P3 practice ball or similar from a mat. Foam ball will not register. Made a few swings and noticed I had a very inside takeaway at half back. Makes sense since I hit a solid draw and my misses are a big, long draw. Changed my takeaway using groove mode and within one session was much better. Range session proved the fix, straight solid ball flight and way more consistent. Worth every penny.
Great product, easy to use and set up.
Bjohnson from Rocklin, CA | 6/8/2014 1:49 PM
I purchased this product for my father and he has been using it for a couple of weeks. Has been great for him to analyze his swing and has made some corrections to his swing plane and is hitting the ball straighter.
Mostly As Advertised
Bob from Cortland, NY | 9/5/2013 7:35 PM
I haven't had my SkyPro long so I can't speak to any manufacturing defects that I believe have been corrected by now. The BlueTooth pairing was quite simple and the device works mostly as advertised. Still, there is no cloud storage as advertised and you cannot sync your swing library to a computer as depicted in ads. The owners manual isn't exactly thorough and support for the device is spotty so beware. "They're still working on that" seems to be the mantra of SkyPro customer service reps.
playa from Baton Rouge, LA | 7/30/2013 3:47 PM
I saw the skypro on commercial and had to check it out. Mr. Scooty Do below doesn't know what he's talking about. The purpose of it is to show your swing during a real golf swing. Which it does pick up swings without a ball if you make contact with ground. Any swing analyzer that shows a follow through is not accurate. These things have little gyros in them and they get off balance after impact. I love this thing! According to company they are working on putter app...can't wait!
Has a long way to go before being worth the money
scoobydou from Eynon, PA | 5/5/2013 11:18 PM
Product has a lot of areas in need of improving. The device does not record a swing unless you hit a golf ball. This is very frustrating as I wanted a device that I could use in the winter at my house. You need to go to the range to use this. I used wiffle and soft balls around the house and neither works. Also, the software does not calibrate putters. Finally, the software only captures information from address through impact. i.e it does not capture data during the follow through.