Fashionable, versatile and ready-to-play - the SkyCaddie LINX Golf GPS Watch is like having a personal caddy on every shot. Enjoy accurate distances to the front, center and back of the green so you always know whether to hit a 7 iron or 8 iron. Capable of syncing with your smartphone, via Bluetooth-enabled connectivity, to receive smart notifications so you never miss an important call or text. Additional functionality includes digital scoring, hole statistics (such as greens in regulation, fairways hit and total putts), a built-in odometer and customizable wristbands/bezels for a personalized look.
Screenshots from the SkyCaddie LINX
- No annual fees required
- Preloaded, ready-to-play with 35,000 golf courses worldwide
- Accurate distances to the front, center and back of the green based on approach angle
- TrueGround Layup targets, from the tee box, for better course management
- Bluetooth enabled with complimentary SkyGolf mobile app (for iOS/Android smartphones and tablets)
- Receive smart alerts (for calls and texts) from your smartphone via Bluetooth
- Digital scoring and hole statistics (such as greens in regulation, fairways hit and total putts)
- Stopwatch and odometer functionality
- Measure the distance you hit each club
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Customized background display with reversed polarity (black text with white background or white text with black background)
- Auto-course recognition, auto-hole advance and auto distance update
- Rechargeable, lithium-ion battery
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
- 3 times and 5 alarms
- Optional wristbands and bezels for a customized look
- Fully upgradeable to access IntelliGreen (exact shape of the green from your angel) with pin targeting and Target List with up to 40 hazards, carries and layups located ahead of your position
What's In The Box?
- SkyCaddie LINX Golf GPS Watch
- USB cable with alligator clip
- User documentation
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Poor battery life
Chris from San Diego, CA | 7/9/2014 12:55 PM
I got this for fathers day and was excited to give it a go. At first I was impressed with the quality of the watch. The yardage was accurate with in 5 yards. It is light and not to bulky. It just went down hill from there. The biggest problem is the battery life, you would be lucky to get a round out of it. The app was not available to connect to your phone and the screen scratched from being in my bag. I purchased the par membership to find out I did not get hazard info or a green view.