Golf Galaxy offers a 60-day return or exchange on most products. An original sales receipt or pack slip is required for all returns and exchanges. For your convenience, any item purchased at GolfGalaxy.com can be returned by mail or to any Golf Galaxy retail store.
To return or exchange an item without an original sales receipt or pack slip, a valid photo ID (see below for acceptable types of ID) will be required and recorded at the time of the return. Information from the ID will be retained in a company-wide database of customer return activity that DICK’S Sporting Goods and its affiliates use to authorize returns.
Golf Galaxy reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt.
- All returns and exchanges must be new and unused, in the original packaging and contain all original parts and accessories.
- Returns with an original sales receipt or pack slip will receive a refund based on the initial form of payment.
- In store returns or exchanges without a receipt or pack slip will be offered a store credit for the lowest selling price or offered the manufacturers’ contact information.
- Online orders returned by mail must include the pack slip.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be offered a gift card or even exchange.
- Returns where a ScoreCard Reward or coupon was redeemed will result in an adjusted refund amount.
- Special Order items, Autographed Collectibles, and Gift Cards cannot be returned.
- Pre-owned golf clubs and demo clubs may be exchanged in the same condition as they were sold within seven days of purchase. Pre-owned golf clubs and demo clubs returned without an original sales receipt or in a condition different than they were sold may be accepted on trade, subject to standard pricing and policies. All exchanges are subject to approval. All pre-owned golf clubs and demo clubs are sold “As IS” and DO NOT come with a warranty.
- Certain returns will be handled under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Electronics and gasoline-engine powered items must be returned in the original packaging and with all accompanying manuals, parts and accessories.
- Electronics include: GPS, sonar, cameras, radios, headphones, fitness technology, DVDs, metal detectors, watches, electronic collars, digital compasses, personal locator beacons, and electric trolling motors.
- Items needing repairs should be returned to the manufacturer or an authorized service center.
- The following IDs are accepted for returns: US or Canadian Driver’s License, U.S. State ID, US Military ID, or Passport.
We are committed to the accuracy of our scanner pricing system. If a customer is charged a higher price at point of sale for an item that is advertised by Golf Galaxy or displayed in store at a lower price, we will honor the lowest price.
Returns will be refunded for the amount paid for the product, including any sales tax if applicable. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. If you used a Gift Card or eGift Card, we will issue a new card. Please allow 30 days after we receive your return for the refund to be issued. You will receive an exchange or refund immediately when returning your purchase at a Golf Galaxy retail store.
Damaged or Defective Items
If your order contains an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping or was defective out of the box, make sure to save the shipping carton and all original packaging, and Contact Us as soon as possible for assistance.
Items Missing from Package
Depending on the type of product ordered and the number of items ordered, some orders may ship in multiple packages and may arrive on different days. Please check your packing list to verify what was to be included in your package. Some products may not have been shipped yet and will ship in a separate package. If you do find items are missing from your package that should have been included, please Contact Us as soon as possible for assistance.