Callaway Apex Irons: Taking Perfection Farther
Callaway® Apex Irons are back and better than ever. Learn more about the Players Irons and the Pro Irons and choose the set that best matches your game.
Apex CF 16 Players Irons
The forged Apex Players Irons are built to enhance the play of a wide range of golfers. Here’s how:
- Callaway’s industry-leading Cup 360 technology and a precision-engineered face cup ensure consistent ball speed on every shot.
- Each iron in the Apex set is designed for optimum scoring performance. The progressive offset, sole widths, center-of-gravity height and notch wedging provide the perfect balance of ball flight, playability, forgiveness and control for each club.
- The high-tech, multi-piece construction is seen throughout the entire set. The longer irons (3 – 7) utilize the Cup 360 to give you increased ball speeds and added forgiveness across the face, while the shorter irons (8 – AW) feature a unique, engineered face plate to create optimum feel and distance control.
- Advanced quadruple net forging, precision milling and 1025 mild carbon steel deliver an incredibly soft feel you have to swing to believe.
Apex Pro 16 Irons
Using input from some of today’s top professional golfers, Callaway designed the new Apex Pro Irons to provide the look and performance better players prefer. These Pro Irons feature:
- Tour-influenced shaping and design for a polished look and professional-grade performance.
- The 1025 mild carbon steel and advanced quadruple net forging combine to provide the soft feel you need.
- The longer irons (3 – 5) utilize a tungsten insert and greater offset to lower the center of gravity and create a higher launch, while the shorter irons (6 – AW) have a higher center of gravity for controlled, penetrating trajectory.
Whether you’re a highly-skilled player or a relative newcomer, Callaway Apex Irons from Golf Galaxy will help you hit more greens and lower your scores.