Consistently pushing the envelope on game revolutionizing technologies, the PING Men's i25 PWR 55 Driver takes another leap forward in innovation and performance. Carefully placed, high-density Tungsten sole weights increase MOI and help position the center of gravity in a way that reduces golf ball spin off of the tee. The extreme variable-thickness face enlarges the sweet spot and increases forgiveness on off-center hits. Finished with a racing-stripe crown design that makes it easy to align your club with the green.
Tungsten Sole Weights
- Two, high-density weights increase club MOI
- Additional weight helps reposition the center of gravity
- Shots have less spin resulting in more distance
- A flatter ball flight creates maximum roll
Lightweight, Adjustable Hosel
- Capable of increasing/decreasing loft in ± ½° increments
- Features an aerodynamic hosel
- Easy-to-use and customize
- Maintains the same outer diameter and mass as a traditional hosel
- Slim, low-profile design performs well without being bulky
Extreme Variable-Thickness Face
- Enlarged sweet spot
- Engineered to deliver powerful energy transfer
- Faster ball speeds and additional distance
- Increase MOI for more forgiveness
Racing-Strip Alignment Aid
- Subtle stripes help with aiming club head
- Enjoy more shot-making accuracy
- Crown design assist with body and feet alignment
- Improved consistency with delivered a square club face at impact
- PWR stands for Power, Weighting and Responsiveness
- Unique weights and stiffness profiles do not alter swing weight
- Shaft density influences ball flight (high vs low) and reduces fade/draw-misses
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information