Stabilize your swing for the ultimate in performance and playability with the PING Men's i25 Irons. Engineered to complement a variety of skill levels while still providing unmatched versatility and forgiveness. Specially placed stability bars offer additional functionality in long irons (higher flight and more launch) and short irons (low ball flight and maximum control). The progressive set design gradually steps up head size and sole width for greater consistency shot-after-shot.
Dual Stabilizing Bars
- Narrow bars in long irons launch golf balls higher and further
- Wider bars in short irons generate low ball flight for maximum control
- Stabilizing bars also contribute to a solid feel at impact and a crisp sound
CTP Closer To Sole: Tungsten Toe Weight
- Optimized launch from the Tungsten toe weight
- Lower center of gravity for more forgiveness
- Increased MOI for more playability on mis-hits
- Less club head twisting for greater energy transfer
- All this technology means more greens in regulation
Progressive Set Design
- Long irons feature bigger club heads and wider soles
- Long irons launch the ball high with maximum forgiveness
- Mid-irons and wedges are more compact
- Mid-irons and wedges have a thinner top rail and narrower sole for a more controlled ball flight
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information