The green has never looked closer than with the PING Men's G30 Senior Driver. High strength/weight ratio allow for a thinner, hotter face. Thin clubhead walls stabilize sound and save weight which can be used in other areas of the club. Adjustable hosel technology gives you the ability to tweak your driver to match course conditions. An increased MOI creates more consistent distance and improved accuracy on every shot. Finished off with a complementary shaft for ideal trajectory, control, distance and accuracy.
- Improved aerodynamics
- Reduces drag forces
- Increased clubhead speed
- Greater distance from the tee
Adjustable Hosel Technology
- Fine-tune your club trajectory
- Add or subtract 1° of loft to perfect your driver
- Additional adjustability is achieved without adding additional weight
Optimal CG Placement
- CG is positioned low and back
- Increased MOI and reduced spin
- Longer, straighter drives
Variable Face Thickness
- Thin face composition near the sweet spot for maximum flexing and distance
- Thicker outer face areas for excellent forgiveness on mis-hits
- Greater consistency around the course, swing-after-swing
- SF (Straight Flight) Tec models are available in 10° and 12° loft options and feature heel weighting that promotes a straighter ball flight
- T9S face material has a higher strength/weight ratio
- Thinner, hotter face adds distance and is more forgiving
- Thin crown walls help stabilize sound and save weight
- Increased perimeter weighting
- TFC 419D shaft has a higher balance point that can accommodate a heavier head
- Tour 65 and 80 shafts have a lower trajectory for added control
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
BigAl from Holland, PA | 8/14/2014 8:45 AM
Decided to take the plunge and relace my Ping G10 which I love. Coming off some health issues I lost a lot of distance. So far this new driver has lived up to the hype. With less spin I'm not hitting as many severe shots to the left or right. I love this club!!!