- Minimum order is one dozen.
- Up to three lines of text with 17 characters per line including spaces.
- All printing will be in Helvetica Block Bold Font and is case-sensitive as entered.
- Color and font type may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to decline orders containing questionable language or trademark infringements.
- No special characters or logos can be printed.
- Personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Rule over the golf course with the Callaway Speed Regime 3 Golf Balls. Specially engineered HEX pattern provides superior aerodynamic performance and maximum playability for players with a swing speed of 105 MPH or higher. The soft cover promotes Tour-level spin on approach shots while still remaining incredibly playable. Soft inner core generates reduced spin on drives for optimal distance and the firmer outer core generates more spin for amazing stopping power with short irons or wedges.
- Carefully engineered aerodynamics perfect for Tour-level swing speeds (105 MPH and above)
- Optimized lift and drag deliever a long, stable and penetrating ball flight that resists wind interference
- Soft cover promotes Tour-level control
- Greater playability around the green while maintaining incredibly soft feel
- Soft inner core generates low spin off of a driver for long distance
- Firmer outer core generates higher spin rates with short irons and wedges
- Aggressive greenside stopping power
- Firm outer mantle, paired up with a soft inner mantle, helps reduce driver spin for longer distance
- Additional resiliency allows for the dual core to unleash powerful ball speeds
- 332 hexagon dimples perfectly cover 100% of the golf ball
- 5 piece design for maximum playability
- Once the order has been placed, we will send it directly to the manufacturer to create your custom order.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for processing by the manufacturer (allow for 4-6 weeks during peak holiday seasons).
- Once the manufacturer has completed your order, expect delivery time based upon the following:
- UPS Ground - 3 to 5 business days
- 2nd Day - 2 business days
- Next Day - 1 business day
- Personalized items ship only within the continental U.S.:
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Very nice ball try it
Jim from Schenectady, NY | 4/25/2014 9:28 PM
I though the hex chrome was fantastic my normal ball as of late is the awesome srixon z star and this sr3 is very impressive played 18 today and it spun back on a hand full of approach shots and felt way softer than hex black off all clubs it did seem not to bite on chips but after a few practice chips i got used to it and actually think it saved a couple lack luster chips i had. I also had two shots of 75-86 yards that landed hopped and stopped , which was nice to see again since the new groove
Good ball, but doesn't spin as much as a ProV1
Christopher Adams from Houston, TX | 2/27/2014 11:28 AM
I like the ball, but not sure I like it as much as the Hex Black or ProV1. It doesn't seem to spin as much on short chips, but does seem very durable.