Boldly take on that 20 foot putt for birdie with the Odyssey Men's Tank 2-Ball Putter. Featuring specifically weighted components, with a Tour-preferred balance point, resulting in a higher MOI and greater stability though impact. Counterbalance technology increases the weight of the club head and shaft to promote a more pendulum-like motion. The White Hot insert in engineered to provide consistent sound, feel and performance across the entire face.
Counterbalance Stability Weighting
- Features a heavier head (400g) and shaft (150g)
- Reduces hand and wrist movement during the stroke to create a more pendulum-like motion
- Added weight helps raise the MOI for more forgiveness and stability
- Counterbalancing helps engage the larger muscles to keep wrists from breaking down
Tour Preferred Balance Point
- Lower shaft balance point
- More conventional approach
- Tour-preferred playability
Total Club MOI
- 34" & 36" lengths have a total club MOI that is 34% higher than a standard putter and has a 19% increase in total club weight
- 38" & 40" lengths have a total club MOI that is 109% higher than a standard putter and has a 32% increase in total club weight
The #1 Insert On Tour
- New and improved version of the Whit Hot insert
- #1 insert on Tour
- Highly engineered to provide more consistent sound, feel and performance across the entire striking surface
- New laser milling cutting process achieves an extremely tight tolerances
- Improved consistency and performance
Short and Long Shaft Options
- Short option: 34" and 36" lengths have a 400g head, heavy shaft and 40g counterbalance weight
- Long option: 38" and 40" lengths have a 400g head, heavy shaft and 30g counterbalance weight
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Great Putter with great control
Torre from Creedmoor, NC | 9/25/2014 8:59 AM
This putter is Fantastic! The weighted putter gives you a better feel for striking the ball and most importantly more control.