To sink that par putt, you're going to have to bring in the heavy artillery - the Odyssey Men's Tank #1 Putter. The counterbalance weight, plus heavier head design, helps quiet hands and take your wrists out of the stroke. A lower balance point provides a more conventional feel that is Tour player preferred. The new and improved White Hot Pro insert is highly engineered for a more consistent sound and feel while still providing the Tour performance you've come to expect from Odyssey.
Counterbalance Stability Weighting
- Counterbalance weight (30g in long option and 40g in short option) plus a heavier head (400g) help quiet the hands and take your wrists out of the shot
- Added weight raises the MOI to create more stability through impact
- Helps promote more of a pendulum stroke that keeps your wrists from breaking
Total Club MOI with Increased Weight
- Greater stability is achieved through the total club MOI
- Short option putters (34" and 36") have a 34% higher MOI than a standard putter with a 19% increase in total club weight
- Long option putters (38" and 40") have a total club MOI that is 109% higher than a standard putter with a 32% increase in total club weight
Tour Preferred Balance Point
- Balance point is lower on shaft
- Creates a more conventional feel that Tour players prefer
New and Improved White Hot Pro Insert
- New and improved White Hot Pro insert is highly engineered for more consistent sound, feel and Tour-Proven performance
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Like it-heavier head really helps
Todd Gutzman from Oneida, WI | 4/17/2014 9:47 AM
Liked the heavier putter and the looks- great buy
A great putter!
Scott from Pittsburgh, PA | 8/28/2013 2:12 PM
The putter feels great, It feels more stable and I am able to keep it online better than a standard putter. It does not feel like you are swinging a weight at the bottom of a stick.