The Oakley Men's Carbon Pro 2 Golf Shoe is performance-built to withstand the rigors of your game. Engineered with a TPU-plated outsole, the shoe delivers a stable platform that transfers energy into your swing and minimizes loss of power. The Carbon Pro 2 is also built with Red Code® cushioning foam for a smooth, responsive ride. A premium leather upper and waterproof protection round out the Carbon Pro 2 in Tour style.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2-year limited waterproof warranty
- Premium full-grain leather upper
- Compression-molded EVA chassis featuring Red Code® cushioning foam
- Full TPU-plated outsole with Oakley Coreflex™ technology
- PINS system cleat inserts
- Tread-like matrix integrated into sockliner
- Minimizes foot movement and decreases wasted energy
- Red Code® Plus
- Custom-tuned insole
- Geometric spacing and placement of dual durometer EVA foam
- Delivers better cushioning and more responsive insole
- Dynamic Motion Control System
- Strategically placed carbon fiber shank under midfoot
- Offers stable platform in lightweight form
- Helps minimize loss of power
- Transfers energy into swing
- Oakley Coreflex Technology
- High-grip surface pods for enhanced traction
- Grooved channels maximize flexibility and movement
- Performance INsert System (PINS™) Cleat Technology
- Lower-to-the-ground construction
- Improves balance, feel and lateral stability
- Provides immediate response required for more consistent swing
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information