Sporty and spikeless, the Nike Women's Lunar Empress Golf Shoe is engineered to fit your lifestyle. Lunarlon technology delivers ultra-plush cushioning and springy response, and Nike Flywire cradles your foot with an adaptive, glove-like fit. Fitted with a no-sew waterproof upper for lightweight comfort, the Empress also features integrated traction lugs for enhanced grip through every swing.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1-year limited waterproof warranty
- No-sew upper for lightweight fit
- Full-length Lunarlon midsole for springy, responsive cushioning
- Dynamic Fit with Flywire bundles for lightweight support and adaptive comfort
- Full-length sockliner for enhanced comfort
- Rubber outsole with integrated traction for durability and grip
- Built on Nike Women's Universal Last
- Lunarlon Cushioning
- Soft, resilient foam core within supportive foam carrier
- Lightweight, plush cushioning for springy response and support
- 30% lighter than traditional foam
- Evenly distributes force and reduces pressure on foot
- Dynamic Flywire Fit System
- Filament technology cradles foot for support
- Adaptive, glove-like fit throughout midfoot
- Lightweight construction with uncompromised stability
- Reduces space between foot and shoe for ultimate comfort
- Nike Women's Universal Last
- Sport-inspired, women's specific last
- Rounded toe
- Standard-fit forefoot
- Slightly narrower heel
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Support through arch could be better.
Carolyn from Virginia Beach, VA | 6/26/2014 12:05 PM
I tried Puma but there was no support. This has better support. I can't seem to get the laces to bring in the arch area where I want the support. Could it be that this is a glich with the mesh shoes vs leather?
Dana from Sewickley, PA | 5/8/2014 6:06 AM
No support. Toe box is too big. May be ok for golfing with a cart, but not good enough quality to walk 18 holes.