Athletic and spikeless, the Nike Lunar Cypress Golf Shoe is engineered to help you perform. The sporty upper is lightweight, breathable and backed by a waterproof warranty, making the Lunar Cypress a perfect fit for summer rounds. The shoe also features full-length Lunarlon cushioning for lightweight support, and Nike's Dynamic Flywire Fit system for an adaptive, glove-like fit. Finished with a Phylon and rubber outsole, the Nike Men's Lunar Cypress Golf Shoe's integrated traction technology offers the durability and grip you need on the course.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1-year limited waterproof warranty
- Athletic lightweight breathable upper
- Full-length Lunarlon midsole for springy, responsive cushioning
- Dynamic Fit with Flywire bundles for lightweight support and adaptive comfort
- Phlylon and rubber outsole with integrated traction for durability and grip
- Built on Nike Men's Free-Inspired Last
- Lunarlon Cushioning
- Soft, resilient foam core within supportive foam carrier
- Lightweight, plush cushioning for springy response and support
- 30% lighter than traditional foam
- Evenly distributes force and reduces pressure on foot
- Dynamic Flywire Fit System
- Filament technology cradles foot for support
- Adaptive, glove-like fit throughout midfoot
- Lightweight construction with uncompromised stability
- Reduces space between foot and shoe for ultimate comfort
- Nike Men's Free-Inspired Last
- Athletic fit at forefoot
- Wider toe box
- Round heel bottom
- Contoured silhouette to mirror the shape of the foot
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Light weight and easy to walk in, great shoe for the price.
JB from Rock Hill, SC | 1/23/2015 9:53 AM
This is a great walking shoe especially on warm dry days. do not recommend it for rainy wet weather but great for dry Spring, Summer and Fall.
Great shoe, little small
Caleb from Wisconsin | 7/22/2014 3:07 PM
I have walked 36 holes on these shoes, and they are great. Very comfortable and I'm a big fan of the spike-less design. However, I recommend ordering the shoe a 1/2 bigger than what you usually wear.