The Nike Lunar Control Golf Shoes deliver stability and comfort in an innovative, Tour-tested design. Springy, resilient Lunarlon cushioning - 30 percent lighter than traditional foam - evenly distributes force and reduces pressure on your foot. The Nike Men's Lunar Control Golf Shoe is also equipped with Nike's power transfer zone technology to create a smoother transition from backswing to impact for maximum on-course performance.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Nike Lunar Control Golf Shoes feature a 2-year limited waterproof warranty
- Premium waterproof performance leather upper
- Full-length contoured sockliner
- Lunarlon cushioning system
- Flywire technology for ultra-lightweight support and comfort
- Nike power platform for stability
- Tour-tested design
- Lunarlon Cushioning
- Soft, resilient foam core within supportive foam carrier
- Lightweight, plush cushioning
- Springy response and support
- 30% lighter than traditional foam
- Evenly distributes force and reduces pressure on foot
- Dynamic Flywire Fit System
- Filament technology cradles foot for support
- Adaptive, glove-like fit throughout midfoot
- Lightweight construction with uncompromised stability
- Champ Zarma with Tri-LOK Spikes
- 3-material design integrates cushioning, traction and stability
- Traction element crafted from abrasion-resistant urethane
- Shock-absorbent material reduces spike pressure for maximum comfort
- Features Tri-LOK fitting system
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Awesome color was a hit on the course! Played 18 feet felt great!
Tiger77 from Cedarburg, WI | 10/30/2014 1:01 PM
Was a hit on the course for breast cancer awareness month! Played a 36 hole tournament and feet felt great! No slipping great traction.
Nice and comfortable
Spizzle23 from Dodgeville, WI | 10/30/2014 7:49 AM
these were the first golf shoes that i bought and i really like them. usually i wear a size 13 but these are 12 and fit really well. Really comfortable shoes.
Pink is the new black!!!
Greg from Ohio | 9/5/2014 10:02 AM
The shoes fit really comfortably and got better as the rounds progressed and they were broken in. It was a bit squeaky during the first hole or two which was weird but that disappeared quick. Very lightweight. They look really good. If you like to stand out and are confident with your wardrobe, these are the shoe for you!!! Plus they were on sale at Golf Galaxy. Can't beat that!!!