With the Leupold GX-4i2 Golf Rangefinder you can have a personal caddie that fits in your pocket and can provide exact distances to the green along with club recommendations. Rangerfinders that calculate slope are typically illegal to use in tournament play but the GX-4i2 includes a chrome face plate that deactivates the slope featuring, making the device useable in tournament play. A weatherproof construction provides maximum durability round-after-round. Revolutionary technologies like Fog Mode, PinHunter 2 and Prism Lock quickly provide accurate distances to the flag stick (not surround images). True Golf Range (TGR) actually factors in the elevation of your shot and adjusts the distance so your shot lands where you want it, on the green.
- Pre-enter your normal striking distance for the 8, 6 and 4 irons
- Club selector will then make recommendations based on the True Golf Range of your lie
- It's like having a personal caddie for faction of the cost
Conforms to USGA Rule 14-3
- The included chrome faceplate disables True Golf Range and Club Selector features to make the GX-4i2 permitted for use under the rules of golf (per USGA Rule 14-3/0.5)
- Precision glass with cutting edge coating technology
- Rugged structural components
- Bright, clear optics with low glare
- Scratch resistant and dependable
Digital Enhanced Accuracy (DNA)
- Revolutionary technology to provide enhanced speed
- Faster, more precise ranging with readings down to the 1⁄10 of a yard
- Filters background colors and textures
- Superb performance for a more enjoyable round
- Legendary durability for years and years of use
- Weatherproof for those days when conditions are less than ideal
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Hit the links, in rain or shine, and still receive reliable yardage
- Most rangefinders provide distances to the first target returned (usually fog)
- The GX-3i2 will cut through the weather to provide fast, accurate measurements
PinHunter 2 & Prism Lock
- Improved, PinHunter 2 technology filters out background images so it's easy to zero-in on the flag stick
- Three different reticle options give you the flexibility to pick the best setting for maximum comfort
- An audible tone signals you've locked onto a prism
- Distance is immediately displayed to help increase your speed of play
- Multiple readings are available in one quick sweep
- Simply hold down the power button and watch the display automatically update
- The unit will also beep and freeze if you pick up a prism while scanning
- Great for determining layup distances or for use at the range
True Golf Range (TGR)
- Very rarely is the green ever straight ahead of you on a flat plain
- TGR factors in the elevation of your lie, compared to the location of green
- By entering in shot distances for your 8, 6 and 4 irons, the GX04i2 will make custom club recommendations
- These distance ratings are more exact and provide better accuracy when approaching the green
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
It truly is a caddy in a pocket. I am very happy with mine.
ChrisK from Silver Spring, MD | 7/7/2014 11:31 PM
After getting so frustrated with a Bushnell GPS product, I decided laser rangefinder was the way to go. After extensive research, I decided to go with Leupold GX-4i2. It is not cheap by any means, but it had all the features I wanted and then so much more. I am so glad that I chose this one. It truly is a caddy in a pocket.