On Staff PGA Professional
See this PGA Pro’s Profile
Birthplace: New Orleans, LA
- First Assistant Professional West-Chase Gold Club, Brownsburg IN 1996-1999
- Head Golf Professional, Golf Club of Indiana, Zionsville IN 2000-2007
- Awarded PGA Membership 2004 - Top 10% in graduating class
- Junior Golf Achievement Award 2000
- Worked with Tom Patri, one of Golf Magazine's "100 Best Teachers in America"
My approach to teaching is to deal with each golfer as an individual, rather than pigeonhole them into a particular style of golf swing. I believe that a good set-up (Grip, Aim, Posture, Stance and Ball Position) is essential to success. A majority of swing errors are the direct result of an improper set-up or poor fundamentals. I try to keep things as simple as possible and not overload my students with too much information. I am also a firm believer in fitness and flexibility training. To get into the proper golf swing position, good flexibility as well as strength is key.