Rugged and waterproof, the Approach S3 golf watch is another benchmark for GPS innovation within the golf market. Packed with 27,000+ worldwide courses without subscriptions or fees, S3 displays yardages to the front, back and middle of greens. The S3 also introduces a high-resolution, glove-friendly touchscreen display, Green View with manual pin positioning, distances to doglegs and layups, customizable yardage points and printable digital scorecards for Stroke play and Stableford.
- Touch & Move the Pin: Green View shows you the true shape and layout of the green. Use the touchscreen to manually move the pin to the day's location. This is especially helpful on par-3's where you'll be able to dial in the distance you need, and fire away with confidence
- Play Preloaded Courses for Free: No larger than a typical sports watch, the comfortable S3 is filled with 27,000+ preloaded courses from around the globe - all without extra fees or subscriptions. Plus, whenever we release more courses, you can download them for free
- Customize the Distances You Need: Approach S3 gives you distances to the front, back and center of the green, and you can see distances to doglegs. S3 also allows players to input and save customizable yardage points - like water hazards or bunkers - from anywhere on the course
- Keep Score and See How Far You Hit It: Approach S3 debuts digital scorecard options for individual players. Scoring options include Stroke play and Stableford, and you can save, review and print scorecards from your home computer. Plus, when you hit a big one you can see how far it went with the Measure Shot feature
- Choose Your Style: The S3 is available in 2 sharp color combinations - white with red trim and black with gray trim
- Wear it Everyday: The S3 functions as an everyday watch, and it has a odometer so you can see how far you walk each day, or every round you play. A round timer also is included so you can keep track of how long it took you to play 18
Green View:Approach S3 shows you the true shape and layout of greens so even if you have an obstructed view, you'll know where to aim. Plus, you can touch and drag the pin to the day's location.
Layup Distances: Course management is key - especially if you haven't played a course before. Layup distances shows you the distances you need with yardages to doglegs and other hazards on the course.
Precise Yardages: One glance at your wrist from any point on the course is all it takes to get yardages to the front, back and middle of greens with clear, easy-to-read numbering.
Measure Shot Distances: When you drop the boom stick on a drive, seeing how far you hit it is a breeze. Approach S3 calculates exact yardages for shots played anywhere on the course.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
I can understand my driving distance
Takenaga from Terre Haute, IN | 6/26/2014 8:17 AM
Terre Haute is not big city.
But i can use it. So I am happy.
Only my complain is battery.
If I use it for 1 round, the battery become almost zero.
Easy and Convenient to use. Its right on your wrist
WG from Waxhaw, NC | 6/19/2014 7:33 AM
Previously had a belt clip one. A sky Caddy that I had to pay an annual fee and continually worried if I clipped it back on my belt so it wouldn't fall off. Much more convenient and less confusing
Quick and reliable distance finder
mebachelder from Portland, OR | 6/9/2014 6:00 PM
Immediate distances to front, back and middle of green with moveable pin placement on green view. Doesn't have hazard yardages, but you can set five custom yardage points on each hole. Also has an odometer to measure your distance that useful. Other feature of less value, but available include layup distances, scorecard, timer to see how long your round lasted and a watch. Much easier than other yardage devices I've owned.
Really like how easy it is to use
David from Chesterfield, MO | 5/2/2014 12:38 PM
it's fast, and lightweight. I wasn't sure I'd like wearing something on my wrist. But it's great.
John from Arlington Heights, IL | 2/7/2014 7:24 AM
I find the S3 incredibly helpful on the course. It has proven to be very accurate. I have not played a course yet that wasn't available or accurate.