Buy a select Garmin Approach GPS, get a $50 rebate by mail!  Get Rebate Form
Must purchase between 10-26-14 and 12-28-14. Must be postmarked by 1-28-15. See rebate form for additional rules and details.
See your distance in bright, vivid color with the Garmin Approach G7 Golf GPS. Compact and rugged, this innovative GPS will give you a deeper insight into the course you're playing so you can always stay one chip ahead of the competition. "Plays-like" distances, coupled with the club advice feature, help you to accurately determine your yardage to the green and make an appropriate club choice. The 2.6" resistive touchscreen is responsive and works even when you're wearing a golf glove. For added convenience, the Approach G7 links with your iPhone (4S or later) to deliver smart notifications so you'll never miss an important message.
Playslike Distance / Club Advice / Smart Notifications / Big Numbers Mode
- Playslike distance gives you the distance to the target adjusted for uphill or downhill shots
- Smart notification allow you to receive email, texts and other alerts from your iPhone (4S or later) directly on your GPS
- Owning a Garmin golf GPS automatically gains you access to their online community, Garmin Connect
- The club advice feature remembers how far you hit each club and provides personalized recommendations based on current distance
- Big numbers mode increases font sizes for the front, middle and back of the green for easy viewing
- Preloaded with over 30,000 international courses so no matter where you golf, your Garmin can come with you
- 2.6" resistive touch display even works when wearing a golf glove
- Built-in stat tracking denotes number of fairways hit, greens in regulation and putts per round
- Save, review and share scores for up to 4 players per round - includes Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins and Match Play with adjustable handicaps
- Access a printable version of your scorecard via a computer
- Touch any point on the display to show the precise distance - perfect for identifying yardage to sand traps, water hazards or out-of-bounds areas
- Manually move the pin to the daily location for more precise distances
- Tough, rugged, compact and water-resistant design
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- 15 hour rechargeable battery
A Lifetime Of Course Coverage
Approach G7 come ready to use right out of the box, preloaded with over 30,000 international golf courses. Just turn it on and start playing. And you never pay for course updates or additions, or any subscriptions or fees.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Very useful tool
BigKahunaKy from Lexington, KY | 7/8/2014 3:15 PM
Very compact device, easy to see screen - even in bright sun. Touch screen is handy, but often gets inadvertently touched, meaning a need to search current location.
Too small for my old eyes
Toni from Wilmington, DE | 7/3/2014 10:18 AM
I found the G7 much too small, and difficult to read, even when the font was on large.
bill from Apple Valley, MN | 5/29/2014 10:50 AM
Exchanged sky caddie for this one. Best purchase I made.
Show both the map and distance to the green.
A bit small screen, other wise great
Larry O from Yardley, PA | 5/1/2014 9:16 AM
Purchased as a gift, to help her with distance confidence on approaching the green. I personally have used laser for 3 years, but this is simpler, easy to use. Have not utilized advanced functions, yet which is why I give took 1 star off. Another user may find these added features worthwhile.
Terry from Orlando, FL | 4/17/2014 6:25 PM
I had previously owned the G6, so I thought I would try the new G8. I was very disappointed in the G8, it performed well, but did not like the feel and overall I did not think wifi was worth $100 more. I just played my first round with my new G7 and love it. I like the feel and it is definitely more responsive than the G6. I am not saying the G6 is bad, the G7 is just a little better. Love the larger numbers and the "play like" feature is nice, it does not seem to make much of a difference.