The FootJoy Men's DryJoys Tour Golf Shoe is an excellent choice in footwear for inclement weather areas. These golf shoes have the ECL™ Leather System by Pittards® that is a proprietary waterproofing system with a 2-year warranty so you can guarantee your feet will stay dry on the course. Plus there are details like the EVA Midsole and Comfort Plus PU Fit-Bed® that keep you comfortable so you can play your best.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2-year waterproof warranty
- Comfort Plus PU Fit-Bed provides superior cushion and underfoot comfort
- Fiberglass composite support bridge for mid-foot stability
- Full leather linings for superior comfort and slip resistance
- Laser Plus Last
- Full rounded tow character
- Standard fit across forefoot and instep
- Slightly narrow heel
- Composite of thousands of digital scans of the FootJoy Laser Fitting System
- ECL Leather System by Pittards
- ECL stands for Extreme Comfort Leather
- Proprietary waterproofing system developed with Pittards of England
- Membrane free leather
- 30% softer than previous generation FootJoy performance leather
- TPU Integrated EVA Midsole
- Lightweight underfoot cushioning
- EVA does not let foot impression to set in
- Maximum OptiFlex™ Technology
- OptiFlex is softest density used in tri-density TPU outsoles
- One of the most flexible outsoles ever developed
- Tri-Density TPU Stability PODS™ Outsole
- 9 individual TPU stability PODS
- Ensure maximum ground contact
- Cyclone™ Cleats by Softspikes
- Superior traction
- Stability and support
- Spring-flex traction makes the Cyclone extra friendly to the greens
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Dan Harrah from Doylestown, PA | 4/10/2014 8:00 AM
I just played my first round with these gems last weekend. I was hesitant at first since the top of the tongue where it sits on the top of your foot, almost ankle height, was digging into my foot making it a bit uncomfortable. Need to to worry, these puppies molded around my foot by the end of the first round and fit like a glove. So, if they don't fit in the store and you feel this pressure, its only temporary. Great grip and classic look. I bought 12 wides and fit my foot well. Plenty of room.
What an incredible shoe.
Albert W. Koeniges Jr. from Westwood, NJ | 2/27/2014 9:35 PM
Excellent shoe, comfortable and light. The Pros deserve a shoe like this and I'm glad it is available to amateur golfers too!