The FootJoy Men's DNA Golf Shoe is designed to advance your game. Using new, innovative technology - like the SnugFit tongue, 3D FoamCollar™ and FTF™ Fitbed - the DNA delivers a precise fit, lightweight performance and superior feel. The athletic design is also equipped with a soft, full-grain leather upper and low-profile NitroThin™ outsole to keep you close to the ground for a more powerful swing.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2-year waterproof warranty
- ChromoSkin™ leather system by Pittards®
- SnugFit tongue with MicroVent™ technology
- 3D FoamCollar™ for enhanced fit
- Xtra-thick FTF™ Fit-bed® for comfort
- NitroThin™ TPU outsole for stability
- ChromoSkin™ Leather Upper
- Full grain performance leather from Pittards of England
- Supple, lightweight and durable construction
- 2-year waterproof protection
- SnugFit Tongue
- Thin, athletic design shapes to foot for enhanced fit, comfort and protection
- MicroVent™ technology enhances breathability
- 3D FoamCollar™
- Surrounds ankle with molded cushioning
- Provides precise and comfortable fit by locking the ankle in place
- Allows you to generate full power through the swing
- Xtra-Thick FTF™ FitBed®
- Fine-Tuned Foam cushioning delivers optimum comfort and support
- Repositioned cushioning inside shoe, from midsole to the fitbed
- NitroThin™ TPU Outsole
- Thin, lightweight construction
- Delivers streamlined stability
- 9-spike configuration
- Stealth™ Cleats by Softspikes®
- Low-profile design keeps you close to the ground
- Designed to enhance balance, stability and traction
- Flexible spikes delivers walking comfort and durability
- Upper: Full grain leather
- Outsole: NitroThin™ TPU outsole
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
very comfortable shoes!
gpsal108 from Laredo, TX | 9/3/2014 1:04 PM
Just bought a pair and the shoes feel great and are very comfortable. Stable and draw a lot of attention from everyone.
gsa07 from New Jersey | 8/7/2014 7:22 AM
I only own premium shoes, and these are on the top of my "to wear" list every weekend.
Sharp looking and comfortable
JWT83 from Rockford, MI | 6/19/2014 9:04 AM
Good quality and comfortable right out of the box, feels nice and low to the round and super stable. they do run a little big so I recommend trying them on.
gsa07 from New Jersey | 6/5/2014 6:42 AM
i've got a dozen shoes, and these are at the top for comfort and performance
Comfy, but...quality questionable
Brad from Pennsylvania | 6/2/2014 1:06 PM
Just be cautious. There have been several major quality issues with this shoe--including a faulty spike retaining system, squeaks (common in FJ), and bad epoxy between the sole and the upper.
It is a great shoe, and very comfortable, so I have to give them some credit. As I've already had them replaced once, my confidence in them is fairly low.