The FootJoy Men's DNA Golf Shoe is designed to advance your game. Using new, innovative technology - like the SnugFit tongue, 3D FoamCollar™ and FTF™ Fitbed - the DNA delivers a precise fit, lightweight performance and superior feel. The athletic design is also equipped with a soft, full-grain leather upper and low-profile NitroThin™ outsole to keep you close to the ground for a more powerful swing.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2-year waterproof warranty
- ChromoSkin™ leather system by Pittards®
- SnugFit tongue with MicroVent™ technology
- 3D FoamCollar™ for enhanced fit
- Xtra-thick FTF™ Fit-bed® for comfort
- NitroThin™ TPU outsole for stability
- ChromoSkin™ Leather Upper
- Full grain performance leather from Pittards of England
- Supple, lightweight and durable construction
- 2-year waterproof protection
- SnugFit Tongue
- Thin, athletic design shapes to foot for enhanced fit, comfort and protection
- MicroVent™ technology enhances breathability
- 3D FoamCollar™
- Surrounds ankle with molded cushioning
- Provides precise and comfortable fit by locking the ankle in place
- Allows you to generate full power through the swing
- Xtra-Thick FTF™ FitBed®
- Fine-Tuned Foam cushioning delivers optimum comfort and support
- Repositioned cushioning inside shoe, from midsole to the fitbed
- NitroThin™ TPU Outsole
- Thin, lightweight construction
- Delivers streamlined stability
- 9-spike configuration
- Stealth™ Cleats by Softspikes®
- Low-profile design keeps you close to the ground
- Designed to enhance balance, stability and traction
- Flexible spikes delivers walking comfort and durability
- Upper: Full grain leather
- Outsole: NitroThin™ TPU outsole
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
These shoes are awesome
Stephen from Cedar Hill, TX | 3/27/2014 9:27 AM
I normally hate golf shoes but I think I have found the ones I've been looking for they don't feel as heavy as normal golf shoes and they look a whole lot better
Best product on the market
Egj from Newport News, VA | 3/13/2014 1:43 PM
This shoe is awesome and very comfortable
They may run a half size smaller than normal shoe size.
Harold Lees from Boerne, TX | 3/13/2014 6:56 AM
when I lace them up, I must tighten them up quite a bit at which time they crimp-up down the middle of the shoe so the fit is not right for my regular shoe size. As a result they are not as comfortable when playing as they were when I tried them on in the store. Expensive for a shoe that does not fit well when playing.
The best shoe I own!!
Kevin's HD 120R from Wills Point, TX | 3/6/2014 6:53 AM
I own over 30 pair of golf shoes. Of all the shoes I have ever had this is the best shoe I have ever worn - I love these shoes!! Now I am trying to deceide what other color I am buying next!!
Fj has the best shoe on the market for sure
Egjr from Newport News, VA | 3/2/2014 9:49 PM
First time wearing the most comfortable and light and looks are the best