The FootJoy Men's DNA Golf Shoe is designed to advance your game. Using new, innovative technology – like the SnugFit tongue, 3D FoamCollar™ and FTF™ Fitbed – the DNA delivers a precise fit, lightweight performance and superior feel. The athletic design is also equipped with a soft, full-grain leather upper and low-profile NitroThin™ outsole to keep you close to the ground for a more powerful swing.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2-year waterproof warranty
- ChromoSkin™ leather system by Pittards®
- SnugFit tongue with MicroVent™ technology
- 3D FoamCollar™ for enhanced fit
- Xtra-thick FTF™ Fit-bed® for comfort
- NitroThin™ TPU outsole for stability
- ChromoSkin™ Leather Upper
- Full grain performance leather from Pittards of England
- Supple, lightweight and durable construction
- 2-year waterproof protection
- SnugFit Tongue
- Thin, athletic design shapes to foot for enhanced fit, comfort and protection
- MicroVent™ technology enhances breathability
- 3D FoamCollar™
- Surrounds ankle with molded cushioning
- Provides precise and comfortable fit by locking the ankle in place
- Allows you to generate full power through the swing
- Xtra-Thick FTF™ FitBed®
- Fine-Tuned Foam cushioning delivers optimum comfort and support
- Repositioned cushioning inside shoe, from midsole to the fitbed
- NitroThin™ TPU Outsole
- Thin, lightweight construction
- Delivers streamlined stability
- 9-spike configuration
- Stealth™ Cleats by Softspikes®
- Low-profile design keeps you close to the ground
- Designed to enhance balance, stability and traction
- Flexible spikes delivers walking comfort and durability
- Upper: Full grain leather
- Outsole: NitroThin™ TPU outsole
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
well designed golf shoe
AP from Morton Grove, IL | 10/2/2014 9:16 AM
For whatever reason this shoes gives me a better balance whatever the terrain is (up slope or down slope, ball higher or lower than my feet) . Fits my comfortable specially with my "very" wide size.
Great feeling shoe, runs big.
EF from Las Vegas, NV | 8/28/2014 7:45 AM
Comfy shoe. Great grip. Runs big, so make sure you try on every size possible to make sure it's perfect.
Great shoes and great price
Pxm from Newport News, VA | 8/6/2014 12:50 PM
Best shoes on the market great price very comfortable I have the blue ones to never had a problem with them
Exceptional comfort & gripping design
WRH from Broken Arrow, OK | 7/20/2014 2:57 PM
Finally found a soft, flexible, gripping golf shoe with replaceable spikes. Too early to rate durability. Be mindful of the "new" pins replacement system when replacing spikes.
Mike from Richmond, VA | 7/17/2014 6:43 AM
The DNA is pricey, but built to last. Quality materials and functional design make them far superior out of the box. I walk most of the time, and find them as comfortable at the end of a round as when I first put them on. Easy to clean, too.