Introducing the new FootJoy Men's Contour Series Golf Shoe - golf's #1 shoe, now more comfortable than ever. Designed for total comfort, the Contour's ergonomic fit-bed mimics the natural shape of the foot for increased cushioning and support. The iconic TPU Stability Bridge™ has also been re-engineered for enhanced stability and torque. A contemporary two-tone saddle offers versatile style, and the UltraSof full-grain leather upper delivers waterproof style that lasts.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Limited 2-year waterproof warranty
- UltraSof full-grain leather upper
- SofCollar™ foam for extra comfort and superior fit
- Redesigned SportTongue for light, breathable comfort
- Redesigned TPU Stability Bridge™ for support
- Contoured construction for maximum flexibility, shock absorption and comfort
- Contemporary saddle for versatile style
- Replaceable Zarma® cleats by CHAMP®
- Ergonomic Contoured Fit-Bed®
- Provides superb underfoot cushioning and support
- Accommodates many different foot shapes
- Lightweight, EVA-Blended Midsole
- Lighter and softer than previous models
- Delivers out-of-the-box comfort
- Cushioning doesn't compress or harden over time
- Redesigned TPU Stability Bridge™
- Strategically placed in shank area
- Provides additional torque reduction and platform stability
- Enhances arch support on any terrain
- Upper: Full grain leather
- Outsole: DuraMax™ rubber with TPU bridge
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Best shoe for the price
catdjp from Hamilton, NJ | 1/8/2015 8:52 AM
Compared to high priced "Pro" shoes, an extremely good value for a comfortable and good looking shoe.
Excellent shoe for this price range.
2HDCPIWISH from Spring, TX | 11/6/2014 7:23 AM
Comfortable and the hard plastic sole bridge is strong and gives great stability to the shoe. I bought a white/black color scheme and the white portion is starting to crack a bit, but white requires a bit more maintenance, so it is to be expected. I also like the wider plastic spikes. A comfortable shoe.