The FootJoy Men's Contour Golf Shoe is designed for ultimate comfort. Using the slip last construction technique often found in running shoes, the Contour shoe's underplatform mimics the natural shape of the foot and provides increased flexibility. The classic full grain leather upper offers oustanding breathability and durability. And with a TPU Stability Bridge™ for torque reduction and stability, your swing can be as smooth as your style.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Full 90-day quality warranty
- Limited 2-year waterproof warranty
- Limited 30-day comfort warranty
- Full grain leather upper
- Soft polyurethane lining
- Contoured construction for maximum flexibility, shock absorbtion and comfort
- Classic two-tone style
- Slip Last Construction
- Allow shoe to be made without insole board
- Produces more contoured underfoot platform
- Vastly increased flexibility
- Contoured Lightweight PU Fit-Bed®
- Match shape of shoe last and midsole
- Underfoot base closely mimics the natural foot shape
- Contour Last
- Full rounded toe character
- Full across forefoot
- Standard instep and heel
- TPU Stability Bridge™
- Strategically placed in shank area
- Provides additional torque reduction and platform stability
- EVA Midsole
- Provides lightweight cushioning underfoot
- Cushioning remains constant through entire life of the shoe
- Pulsar™ Cleats by Softspikes®
- Features turf grip and walking comfort
- Radiused legs provide extra durability
- Cleat webbing allows for easy cleaning
- Fast twist system makes changing spikes simple
- Upper: Full grain leather
- Outsole: DuraMax™ rubber with TPU bridge
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Footjoys are the golf shoe standard
mike nowicki from Chapel Hill, NC | 2/13/2014 6:59 AM
I have purchased several pairs of Footjoys over the years, because they have specific width sizes and a 2 year waterproof warranty. If properly cared for that 2 yr warranty will last much longer.
Not cheap, but typical Footjoy comfort
EmrgncyMD from Wilmette, IL | 2/2/2014 7:16 PM
most comfortable shoes I own. Will play lots of rounds with these babies!
Not the first Contour I've purchased. Great shoe
bob from Norristown, PA | 1/16/2014 4:33 PM
The only wide width shoe GG had on the shelf. I've had these before and have had good luck with them.