When you get good at hitting the Flatball,you will never hit a real golf ball "Fat" or"Thin" again!
How it Works:
- A regular golf ball is 1-5/8" in diameter so your clubhead can beanywhere up to 1-5/8" above the ground and you will still hit the ball
- The Flatball is only ¼" high so your clubhead must be that close to theground in order to hit it. This helps you eliminate a "Thin" swing
- If your club head hits the ground before the Flatball, the golf club willusually skip right over the Flatball without hitting it. This helps you eliminate a "Fat" swing
- Only by directly hitting the ¼" high side of the Flatball will the golfer send the Flatball flying
- The Flatball is great for full swing practice indoors or out!
- Soft flexible material allows you to practice indoors without worrying about damage to walls or furniture
- Does not go far, will not keep rolling like regular practice golf balls
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Good practice aid
Rob from Temperance, MI | 11/6/2013 4:30 PM
I find it useful to hit these as part of a ball striking session. Indoor safe assuming you can hit them at something cushioned. As long as the target is less than 6 feet away you shouldn't have the spray issues previously mentioned (they will spray given distance). Between these and some foam balls, a good setup for winter swing practice.
Jax from Frederick, MD | 7/24/2013 6:36 PM
Kinda does what it's supposed to. The Flatball is a little denser than you might think, and can spray around a bit. That means you may end up chasing these six all over the place, and losing them quickly. The edges are flat... thought they'd be round and that might make a better product