Break your swing down, frame-by-frame, to gain a deeper insight and better understanding into the mechanics of your golf game with the Sony Action Cam with WiFi Golf Pack. This WiFi compatible camcorder can easily send footage to your smartphone or tablet for easy review. Each bundle includes a waterproof case so you'll never have to defer practicing at the range because of a lingering rain cloud and a rechargeable battery pack so the device is always ready when you are. Download the V1 Golf app from iTunes or Google Play to to take your training further - draw plane lines and other checkpoints to truly help you refine your form and technique.
Simply attach to the Action Cam to your golf bag or an alignment stick, swing like normal then review the results on your smartphone or tablet
- Compact, rugged WiFi enabled HD video action camcorder
- High quality Full HD 1080p recording
- Rugged, waterproof housing with universal tripod mount included
- Built-in WiFi allows instant sharing to smartphone
- SteadyShot® image stabilization reduces blur
- Ultra wide angle Carl Zeiss® Lens (170-degree FOV)
- 4x Slow Motion video mode in HD
- Exmor® R CMOS Sensor for superb low light performance
- Simply "Press-n-Go" with large start/stop button
- Memory Stick Micro™ and Micro SD/SDHC compatible
- Built-In stereo mic
- HDMI® output for easy file transfer
- Windows and Mac compatible w/ upload capabilities to social media sites
- Secure on flat and curved surfaces w/ 2 adhesive mounts
What's in the box?
- Sony Action Cam with WiFi
- Waterproof Case
- Golf Clip (for easy attachment to golf bags)
- Skeleton Frame
- Adhesive Mount Pack (including 2 adhesive plates and a camera mount)
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- V1 Golf App Redemption Card
- 8 GB MicroSD Memory Card
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Horrible instructions. Horrible Quality.
Busineus from Parkland, FL | 5/16/2014 2:06 PM
The only piece worse than the "action cam" is the V1 software. Don't waste your money.