The ECCO Men's Street Evo One Golf Shoe is the complete shoe for the complete golfer. Stylish and performance-based, the spikeless design features Hydromax™ technology, flexible lightweight construction and a low profile for greater stability, feel and power. The direct-injected midsole offers enhanced comfort and torsional support, and ECCO's Dynamic Traction System® outsole delivers more than 800 traction angles for stability in all conditions.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2-year waterproof warranty
- Shoe Specifications
- Rich leather upper
- Hydromax treatment protects against extreme weather
- Direct-injected midsole with integrated shank
- Wider platform than previous Street models
- Second skin leather lining wicks moisture for extra comfort
- ECCO-Dynamic Traction System® Hybrid Technology sole
- Additional laces included
- Hydromax Treatment
- Weather- and perspiration-resistant
- Ensures uppers remain soft and supple
- Integrated into leather during tanning process for superior performance
- Direct Injected Midsole with Integrated Shank
- Cups and cushions heel
- Delivers comfort and torsional support
- Provides stable platform for maximum power generation
- Second Skin Leather Lining
- Moisture-wicking technology
- Soft, rich interior
- ECCO-Dynamic Traction System® Hybrid Technology
- Approximately 100 molded traction bars for grip
- Provides more than 800 traction angles for stability in all conditions
- Constructed from highly durable, wear-resistant TPU
- Material & Design
- Upper: Leather
- Outsole: ECCO Street with molded TPU traction bars
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Most comfortable golf shoe ever
JR from Columbus, OH | 2/19/2015 2:01 PM
Very versatile golf shoe and everyday shoe. Well made and unbelievably comfortable. Best shoe made.
leather discolors after 2 rounds. Water stains on toe of shoes
Bob from Lake Placid, FL | 2/16/2015 11:49 AM
Toes of the shoes fade if you walk in wet grass. Shoes are very functional but the appearance deteriorates after wearing them twice.
Comfortable, good value!
Harlan from Naperville, IL | 2/12/2015 11:42 AM
The shoes are comfortable, have good traction,,they look good and they were a good value on sale.
Ecco knows what's up
wareagle1 from Montville, NJ | 8/28/2014 9:49 AM
I wear this shoe for work. It cleans easy, very comfortable, and fits orthotics. Highly recommend. Can go straight from work to the range or course with no worries.