Improve your game with the ECCO Men's BIOM Zero Spikeless Golf Shoe, ECCO's lightest, most flexible and lowest-profile golf shoe. The minimalist design features premium Caldera leather upper and water-repellant Hydromax treatment. Moisture-wicking lining and the anatomically shaped BIOM last provide enhanced fit and ultimate comfort. Finished with a zero-drop construction and ECCO's dynamic traction system, it's the closest thing to playing barefoot.
- Shoe Specifications
- Caldera leather upper
- Hydromax treatment protects against extreme weather
- Anatomically shaped BIOM last provides enhanced fit
- Second skin leather lining wicks moisture for extra comfort
- Zero heel drop design for superior feel
- ECCO Street sole technology for dynamic traction
- Hydromax Treatment
- Weather- and perspiration-resistant
- Ensures uppers remain soft and supple
- Integrated into leather during tanning process for superior performance
- BIOM Last
- Mimics barefoot running for improved balance
- Flexible midsole arch supports the foot skeleton
- Provides remarkable support and comfort
- Anti-microbial properties for odor reduction
- Second Skin Leather Lining
- Moisture-wicking technology
- Soft, rich interior
- Zero-Drop Design
- Flexible, lightweight construction
- Zero heel drop brings you closer to the ground
- Dynamic Traction
- Approximately 100 molded traction bars for grip
- Provides more than 800 traction angles for stability in all conditions
- Constructed from highly durable, wear-resistant TPU
- Material & Design
- Upper: Caldera leather
- Outsole: ECCO Street with molded TPU traction bars
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information