Pre-Order the Cobra Fly-Z Hybrid! Product expected to start shipping mid-January.
- Available only within the continental U.S.
- Product ships directly from the manufacturer, separately from other items on your order.
- Product may ship later than published product launch or availability dates, depending on manufacturer availability and shipping schedules.
- Once the manufacturer ships your order, expect delivery time based upon the following:
- UPS Ground - 3 to 5 business days
- 2nd Day - 2 business days
- Next Day - 1 business day
Improve your tee and fairway performance by replacing your long irons with the Cobra Fly-Z Hybrid. The forged E9 zone face weighting removes unnecessary weight from the head of the club and repositions it for maximum efficiency. A low, back center of gravity produces a high launching ball flight for maximum distance and carry with every swing. MyFly8 technology gives you the flexibility to adjust your club, as you see fit, before each round to perfectly match course conditions.
Back Center of Gravity Zone Weighting
- Low, back center of gravity
- Towering ball flight
- Maximum carry and distance with every swing
Speed Channel Face
- Exclusive Cobra innovation
- Specially engineered trenches surround the face
- Minimal face thickness for faster ball speeds
- Incredible distance across the face - even on mis-hits
Crown Zone Weighting
- Weight is positioned low and back in the club head
- Low, deep center of gravity
- Extreme forgiveness on off-center hits
- Superior distance
Forged E9 Zone Face Weighting
- E9 forged face removes weight from key areas across the face and hosel
- Larger sweet zone for more satisfying hits
- Unmatched forgiveness
MyFly8 with SmartPad Technology
- Eight adjustable loft settings
- Maximize distance and manage trajectory
- Match the club to your swing or current course conditions
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information