Shaft Installation, Removal & Adjustment
- Standard Shaft Install
- Golf Galaxy has the tools and materials necessary to replace any graphite or steel golf club shaft.
- Shop Shafts
- Bore Through Shaft Install
- Bore-through clubs require a different shaft installation process. Golf Galaxy Certified Club Technicians are trained experts at installing bore-through shafts.
- Remove Shaft
- If your shaft is broken or doesn't fit your swing, you can have it removed by a Golf Galaxy Certified Club Technician. We have the tools to remove graphite or steel shafts without damaging the other components of your golf club.
- Lengthen Shaft without Grip
- Is your club too short? Golf Galaxy's Certified Club Technicians have the tools necessary to add an extension to your current shaft so that it better fits your game.
- Shorten Shaft
- Is your club too long? Have your shaft shortened by a Golf Galaxy Certified Club Technician. Shaft shortening is also available for putters.
- Grip Install
- While a simple procedure, there are some intricacies to regripping your clubs. Golf Galaxy's Certified Club Technicians are skilled in removing and installing golf club grips, and making sure you have the correct size grip.
- Shop Grips
- Save Grip
- Want to save your old grips? Golf Galaxy's Certified Club Technicians are skilled at removing grips without damaging their structure.
- Shop Grips
Loft & Lie Adjustment
Loft & Lie adjustment involves the use of specially designed equipment and a great deal of experience. Golf Galaxy Certified Club Technicians use methods and procedures to bend golf clubs as described by the GolfWorks. They have the knowledge and science to meet your individual loft and lie specifications.
Additional Repair Services
- Replace Ferrule
- Many clubheads require a ferrule, or plastic trim piece that provides a transition from the hosel of the clubhead to the shaft. Golf Galaxy's Certified Club Technicians can replace a broken or worn ferrule.
- Re-epoxy Head
- If your club head is loose or has become unattached from the shaft, don't go buy a new club. Golf Galaxy's Certified Club Technicians can install the head correctly and re-epoxy the head so it is returned to a like-new state!
- Remove Rattle
- Small components can come loose inside your golf clubs, causing an annoying rattle that may distract you from your game. You can have that rattle removed at Golf Galaxy's Club Repair counter.
- Re-Chrome Shafted Iron
- By re-chroming the surface of your irons, you can eliminate the negative effects of wear and erosion on your golf clubs. Your clubs will be restored to like-new condition.
- Re-Groove Shafted Iron
- After heavy use, the grooves on a club head can wear and negatively impact your play. We will send your clubs to The GolfWorks for re-grooving, and return them to like-new condition.